Kidman's "To Die For" Baby Gifts

1/7/2007 4:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now it's Nicole Kidman who is following in Katie, er, (sorry, Tom) Kate Holmes' footsteps.
Nicole Kidman
Last week, the second Mrs. Cruise did a little retail therapy at Petit Tresor, the same trendy baby boutique previouly hit up by the third Mrs. Cruise. Merry Belated Christmas, Suri!

Along with a mobile, baby slippers and a green velour frog coat, the Oscar-winner (sorry, Tom) picked up a $420 leather Mia Bossi diaper bag. Chump change for the highest-paid actress in Hollywood!

Too busy shooting a film and supporting hubby Keith Urban through rehab, Nicole had an assistant place the order, which was then shipped to the Scientology-free (sorry, Tom) Kidman compound. Amen.

While Nicole has two adopted children with La Cruise, incessant rumors swirl about Mrs. Urban having a bun in the oven. Time will tell.

grnapl

It was reported that kidman bought the gifts for one of her best friends baby, none other than Suri Cruise.

mish-moosh

I'm pretty sure Nicole was buying for her sister Antonia as she is expecting!

- Mish (Sydney, Australia)

L.S

a bun in the oven? she's never with the two she already has...

scarlett

I really hope that Nicole is pregnant.
She is a GREAT mom to Connor & Isabella.
I respect her decision to stand by her man, while he is rehab. Now all she needs is to have her biological baby, & she has it all!
Good Luck Nicole & Best Wishes!

Romi

It's so funny to see famous people pay a fortune in shops with French names.Everything you can find in that shop is about 15$ cheaper or more elsewhere. I'm French and when I went to LA, I went to a Creperie owned by a French woman next to a "promenade" couldn't tell you the name, it was pretty good but it's nonsense that you have to pay more because the name of the place or the owner is French. People in hotels and all were like: " Waouh you're French...cool!" Maybe I should open a shop or a café in LA..... Who'd pay more to come and see me and hear my "sexy" French accent?? Eevn if I am proud to be French,unfortunately it's not the nationality that makes the people nor the quality of the goods!

Rachel

I hope Kidman is expecting. After spending 10 years with that beast Cruise she deserves any happiness that comes her way.

Seriously

Is she or isn't she?

gena

Are you kidding Scarlett ? Nicole is standing by her man (when????????????), She is a great mother to Connor & Bella...hhhhmmm...It' s too funny for words!

gena

I work as much as possible because I'm unhappy and can't stand my kids!

Sheree

#1 - you are right, her sister is expecting.... Where did this Suri sh*t come from?

Rachel

Do you think that might have something to do with the fact that nut-job Cruise made sure of that in the custody arrangement? Or maybe that those kids are already so brainwashed by the cult that they have rejected Kidman because she had the sense to get out? Those kids are a lost cause and I hope Nicole has her own child and has a great life. She deserves it.

Maddie

She is never with her kids, Katie Holmes is their "new mama"
Nicole is seen with those kids once a yr and Tom and Katie are with those kids All the time, I think Tom has primary custody because I can't believe Nicole would just Never be with her kids, too bad she never addresses this in any interviews, too weird, you would think they would share custody equally.

Azaziah

I've never found Nicole all that interesting,she's a nice looking woman and the slight accent makes her seem a little bit exotic. None of her roles in any movie has ever really moved me.Hopefully she's not a stuck-up bitch in real life,but I don't have any real dislike for her.

TomKat=SHAM!

#11, I agree with you 100%. I wish Nicole a beautiful biological baby with Keith Urban.

Joy Nielsen

I too have wondered why Nichole is never seen with her children. It seems like she dropped them when she started dating Keith and then married him. Before that she was frequently photographed with them. I give Katy credit for mothering them as she does. And Tom seems to be a good father. Give the guy a break. So he made a few mistakes last year. He is only human. I have always heard what a nice guy he is.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments