Orlando Writes His Name on the Rocks

1/8/2007 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone's second favorite pirate headed back into the water -- but this time he's not in the Caribbean, and Johnny Depp is nowhere to be found.

Orlando Bloom grabbed his board and embarked on a surf adventure with friends in Hawaii over the weekend. The voyage started off with the hunk and his buds sliding down a very steep cliff to reach their prime surf location. The actor appeared to have left his inhibitions on the mainland after being caught relieving himself on the rocks, doing the farmer-style nose blow, and stripping for the cameras.

Even though Bloom's a slob on land, he proved to be a master of the sea, riding the waves like a pro.

PerezSux

Leave him alone. Who hasn't peed on a rock before? Better than in the ocean!

Whatever

That is really gross.

sam

Great another idiot using the world as their personal toilet. Loser.

Buster

What an important story. Hey I heard that Angelina Jolie was rumored to have taken a dump once or twice in her life.

We, are not amused.

So where WAS he suppose to go?
In the water...on his board?
I'm sure!

Mikki

Orlando looks really fit. People are getting so worked up over this photo (some positive, some negative). It's just nature folks!

Mikki

Orlando has great legs :)

AreYouKiddingMe?

he should be embarrased he had to hike the leg of his shorts up that high to pee!

Mikki

Just for the record, Orlando is my favorite pirate :)

Ida Clair

So where WAS he suppose to go?
In the water...on his board?
I'm sure!

Posted at 3:38PM on Jan 8th 2007 by I. P. Freely

Um, that was in the water. It will be as soon as the tide comes in. Was he surfing so remotely that there wasn't a potty further up the shore?

Bebe

So Mr. Nature Freak....do you fuss at animals for pissing on the ground??? What about the cavemen and allllll the people before us that had no other choice. Why don't you think about it before making a stupid comment like that. I am self-proclaimed tree hugger myself and I have no problem with this. It's so called "nature nymphs" like you that give us real people abad name. BTW....Orlando is the sh*t!

no pervs allowed

The ocean is a giant toilet for fish, so why not use it instead of showing the papz how small you are, unless it was really cod that day and there was some shrinkage.

sue

hahahahahahahahahaha! I have never seen a porta-potty on the beach, probably because i've never looked for one. Who pees in a commode when they're at the beach???????????

Angel

alright...I see I have to be the one to say it...HE IS NOT CUTE WITH HIS PASTY ASS!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of the media telling us who is hot and we just follow along. Some of you girls (and guys ::wink wink::) know damn well if you saw him as a regular joe-smoe out on the street, you wouldn't give him a second look. thank god he was in the sun...and yes he could have pissed in the water like a normal person...

ronny