Posh Shops Non-Stop: Drops $100K in a Day

1/15/2007 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Beckham may be getting $250 million for joining the L.A. Galaxy soccer team, but it's Victoria who has made it her job to start spreadin' the cash. Spendy Spice! The out-of-work singer has been house-hunting in the Hollywood Hills near the homes of Leonardo DiCaprio and Britney Spears. Talk about keeping up with the Joneses.

Although they don't have new digs yet, that hasn't stopped the android fashionista from lining up plans to decorate her three sons' future bedrooms. Posh contracted with celeb favorite kids boutique Petit Tresor to custom design the abodes of Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz -- at a cost of $100K -- which is actually less than David makes in a day! Victoria wants the rooms to have soccer murals, soccer beds, soccer bean bag chairs, soccer ottomans and soccer desks. We're detecting a theme here. Samantha Winch, co-owner of Petit Tresor, tells TMZ, "The idea is to make you feel like you're in a soccer stadium like dad." Endorsement deals and screaming fans sold separately.

Victoria also shopped for $12K worth of the new spring items for the boys and had them shipped to Beckingham Palace in the UK. Among the posh trinkets were five colorful balls, a $369 toy plane, Nordic Fairisle sweaters and a $410 red leather Hermes diaper bag. Is the supercouple adding a new member to Team Beckham?

Stay tuned as Posh Watch continues.

anon

who cares

No legs in Texas :(

A smile every now and then wouldn't hurt. I can't seem to recall ever seeing a picture of her smiling. I may not be rich, but, my husband and 2 kids keep me smiling and enjoying the little things in life. Oh, on second thought, I guess I am rich. Damn, girl smile!!

get well soon

i agree..who cares....flaunting is so unattractive...understated and humble is sexier imo.

Dorian

SHE IS ONE SICK-ASS SELF IMPORTANT UGLY PERSON. ANDROID POSH IS RIGHT...MONEY WILL NOT BUY YOU HAPPINESS, HONEY. SHOP TILL YOU DROP - OUT OF SIGHT.

;)

the only people that care about Posh are: David, Tom, Katie, TMZ and Posh.

Notice I didn't mention the American people???

Ricky Ticky Tock

I hate this bitch. Her and her boney ass legs and her pig nose. She's not even cute. I don't even know why that dude married her. She wasn't even all that in the spice girls.

SuperStarSteve

I know David Beckham is hot and posh is paparrazi-ized to the max, but I don't know why. Some things (like Robbie Williams for example) don't translate on this side of the pond. YAWN.

Sand In My Crack

All I can say is she must give one hell of a hummer..I guess everyone does have one redeeming quality after all.

JolieIsFake

It's her money so she can spend it however she wants. I like her.

Lenn K

Absolutely correct dee truth, will someone please buy this bitch a steak sandwich with the trimmings. Takeout those huge and nasty looking fake tits. And for the love of God, you just spent 100k could you smile like you just had fun?

Robert

I like her too, I dont understand why anyone cares what she buys.
And shes is cute thing, better than the trailer-park trend that Brittany is showing us. Americans are fat, but dont know those thin people.
Go victoria....

Robert

I like her too, I dont understand why anyone cares what she buys.
Go victoria....

stefano

there shit still stinks!

TJ

To those of you saying "who cares"..obviously you do or you would not have read the story and typed your comments whether pro or con. You are all acting like jealous little children..get a grip. If you make the kind of money they do her purchases today were a drop in the bucket and none of your business. You complain about what every celebrity on here does..whether it be Oprah, Paris, Britney or any of them. You need to find happiness in your own lives and stop bitching about everyone else.

my opinion

Stop the PR machine. TMZ you sold out by being the Beckhams blog. I am not reading TMZ anymore.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments