Disney Star Cops Plea in DUI Case

1/17/2007 8:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Anneliese van der Pol has pleaded no contest to DUI after being arrested for driving with a whopping .19 blood-alcohol level.

The "That's So Raven" star was arrested on July 10, 2006 after colliding with a parked car. According to the official report, obtained by TMZ, the crash caused "a domino effect in which the parked vehicle hit two additional vehicles." The report continues: "After hitting the parked vehicle, Defendant then lost control of her vehicle, traveled across the roadway, and finally collided with another vehicle..."

The LAPD arrested van der Pol, whose blood-alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit of .08.

The Disney star pleaded no contest to two misdemeanors -- driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol level above .08. The Los Angeles City Attorney's office prosecuted the case.

Sentencing is scheduled for March 19. According to the documents obtained by TMZ, the court has offered Ms. van der Pol 36 months probation and a penalty of $2,844 in fines and assessments. She'll also have to attend
an alcohol education program.

Richard Vasquez

does anyone know of a site where i can find Anneliese's mugshot?

Seriously

Maybe she and Lindsay can be room mates at rehab camp.

No legs in Texas :(

That's so Drunk!!!

lace

Hmmm. I never heard about this one. I guess noone cares about 'thats so raven' stars because that show sucks anyway.

Azaziah

To bad no-one was in the cars she hit so that they could sue the stuck-up bitch for everything she's worth.

Britty

nice role model for the Disney channel

Crystal

This just goes to show we all fu*k up somtimes..

We all make mistakes no matter who we are or what we do.

padslkapsdkpasnfiehjvbdisv bndhnnhownfehagf0wfdmwsfg

jomamma2

Sand In My Crack

6. you guys are so mean she is really nice and she probably didnt realize what she was doing" Um... she drove DRUNK... not just a drink or two but enough to get DOUBLE the LEGAL LIMIT!!! She knew darn well what she was doing, NOR do I consider that NICE...I WAS a fan before I heard of this, now I think what a SELFISH B@*$#

Posted at 7:30PM on Jan 17th 2007 by JO

What I can't believe is that someone gave your fu**ed up ass keys to a friggin computer....STFU.

melina

i really hope kids don't know about this lol.

Kevin Keckeisen

lol Hey, she should be glad she didn't become FAT, like aaaaaaaaall the black people on That's So Raven did. It's true. Raven's fat, Orlando's fat, Kyle's fat. That dipsh|it goofy dad's fat. Even the chick from In Living Color/Cosby porked-up a bit during the run of the show. It's EASY to spot Anneliese van der Pol on the show-- she's the ONLY skinny white girl in a room full of obese African Americans! :-D

monica

omg!!! I can not believe this. This is juicy. I told my daughter she freaked and told all her friends

sher

7. This just goes to show we all fu*k up somtimes..

We all make mistakes no matter who we are or what we do.

Posted at 7:40PM on Jan 17th 2007 by Crystal

Bullsh*t! Have I been drunk? Absolutely. But there is no excuse for driving while intoxicated. None. I don't understand these young stars. They have money and means, and they waste it on stupid sh^t. Why not travel, experience all that life has to offer. Instead they go to the same nightclubs everynight and get wasted. Their lives aren't any better than a hobo with a brown bag. They just dress better (except for lack of underwear).

aachic

JoostBoost, u's a loser for hating on black pipo. this topic has notin to do wit black pipo being fat on thats so raven. and they were all that way, for ur information. stop hatin, LOSER

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments