Hottest Videos -- Week of 01/14

1/20/2007 2:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.com
From the looks of this video, Angelina Jolie would rather be getting a root canal then talking to Ryan Seacrest. Answering inane questions can really wear on a girl.
Click to return to TMZ.com
Sometimes you need something to take the edge off. Which begs the question: What's Paula using to take the edge off?
Click to return to TMZ.com
Dude, if you get in trouble for saying a bad word, the last thing you want to do is go on an internationally televised awards show and say it again. Is GLAAD mad at Isaiah for being homophobic or dumb? Answer: both.

Here's a piece of advice for the paparazzi: Don't photograph a celebrity's kids, especially Richard Gere's. In this video, Gere was so angry with photogs -- he was caught shoving one of them.

Party-mom Britney Spears was spotted in Las Vegas. She must have some crazy frequent flier miles to Sin City. Camera's rolled as the pop princess shook her groove thing and partied the night away. Her party never ends!

Mouse

He replaced Dick Clark, and now he looks like he could be the next Larry KIng.

Meanie34

I'm not sure what I find funnier the "bush baby" comment that Simon made or Paula showing up so obviously wasted on AM television. Though everyone is making a fuss over Simon's rudeness, seriously folks when you take a risk of subjecting yourself to public, not to mention national humiliation then you lose the right to gripe about the comments that are made.
Hmm..seems to me that could apply to alot of things in the media as of late...

Karmen

Please. People. Let's not have the same discussion about Angelina and the Globes that we've had on every blog on the internet. It's not news, this is just her vanilla-brad version of giving "red carpet" and it happened last week. Next.

Brit_ney Rulez

Richard Gere is just pissed because no one wants to forget that whole
gerbil-jammin story.

Candice

There is a big difference between being born into a race and being gay..For some reason gay people think that everyone should agree with their lifestyle and thats not true...Its not fair ...I don't believe in bashing a gay person..but I don't agree with the gay lifestyle and I don't have to...No one is going to force me into agreeing with it.....I think its flat out wrong for people to do that...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2