Tara Reid is the Meat in a Rapper Sandwich

1/23/2007 4:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!!

If Tara Reid wants to shake her party girl image, she should probably reconsider performing simulated sex with rappers onstage.

TMZ obtained exclusive footage from Sundance of Tara, moments after she climbed onstage at the Blender Sessions party at Tao nightclub, while Akon performed his hit song, "Smack That." And for this performance, the "that" was Tara Reid.Tara mounted then gyrated on Akon as he pretended to pump her all around the stage. One of his mohawked band members decided to get in on the action, and the two bounced Tara around between them.

After the hardcore ride, a discombobulated Reid was consoled by platinum-toothed rapper, Nelly. It's safe to assume that if he began singing "Hot in Herre," Tara would have probably taken off her clothes.

Ogre

I had little respect for here prior tomthis, now i have absolute lost any miniscule amount of respect I had for this worthless skank.

MCKOOL

I DON'T SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS,AS FAR AS THE BLACK/WHITE SEX THING WHAT'S THE PROMLEM,IT'S BEEN HAPPENING FOR CENTURIES. I DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH A WHITE WOMEN UNTIL LAST YEAR AND I'M 43.I NEVER PURSUED THEM BECAUSE THEY CAN GET A BLACK MAN IN SERIOUS TROUBLE,BUT THE SEX WAS GOOD THEY REALLY FELT GOOD AND THEY DIDN'T RUSH ME LIKE SOME OF THE SISTERS DID.

amontana

what a dumb bitch.

Sharleen Sanders

WTF?

ROMBO

Hope that Rappers were wearing condoms cause they could have gotten AIDS or Hep C from that encounter!

gagging

I don't know why this heffa look so shocked and suprised at the end...what the hell did you think would happen if you jumped up and rode shotgun on a man during a song called "smack that"? Pretty much any man would do the same thing, ride that bi*ch for all she's worth, apparently it wasn't much. Nelly should have wiped her stank slut juice off , better yet burned his clothes before returning home to his kid....

gagging

I just look at a majority of the comments....you can't turn a ho into a housewife and you can turn Tara into a good girl. It ain't got nothin to do with race at all....she probably wasn't expectying the second dude, but she should have expected something. Like I said, you can't ride shotgun on some guy, rapper or not, in front of a crowd without some buddy of his takin a turn too. He got in where he fit in and if she's willing to dry hump one guy on stage, why not two? Simple man logic....I don't have anything aginst the girl, but she put herself in a position to be embarassed. She should be glad her titty didn't pop out this time. She's an "entertainer" (in the most loosely defined terms) and look how much entertainment she's brought to all of us, so much so that we had to take few precious moments to comment on it. I say job well done Tara, do what you do.

lana sunshine

oh leave her alone, she does look scared a lttle though. probably afraid one of akons 3 wivves will get her! LANA SUNSHINE is THE PRINCESS OF INTERNET RADIO catch her debut on satelite radio www.thesociallyfe.com www.fonyeradio.com email her at sunshine@lanasunshine.com

stacey

Um, am I missing something? I didn't see the part where she ran off screaming... After she enjoys a good romp with the men and THEY put HER down, she looks like, "What's up, no more?" and kind of stands there and dances in place for a second in case they want more of her desperate, has-been, ass. When it's obvious they do not, she turns in shame with her shoulder's hunched and slinks over to Nelly and he kind of consoles her with a hug.
THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK SHE IS RUNNING OF THE STAGE ARE MOST LIKELY A BUNCH OF RACIST HATERS!!!
(and no I am not black, I can just tell from your comments that you are HATERS!)

Hillary Clinton

The woman is just having a good time; big ideal. Why is this news or gossip anyway? Oh, I know…because she was dancing with Negros.

diva

Actually, they didnt show the beginning of the video, where she was just DANCING in front of Akon and he grabbed her, picked her up, and walked to the front to the stage, where he propped his leg up, with her on it. She seemed completely taken by surprise when he did that, then decided to go along with it, until the other guy jumped in.

www.hollyscoop.com

click on her name and scroll down a little, they have that part of the video. I think she was thoroughly surprised and embarrassed by the whole thing. I do not think she was expecting ANY of that at all.

winetime

it seems like a typical night for Tara

tamara

and your point was....................they all look dumb as hell to me........besides akon and tara reid sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tamara

tmz lets the most racist people post comments...tmz should be ashamed of themselves!!!!!!

Vicki

That was horriable,
Be glad you were in a plubic PLACE, or it looks like it could had been BAD News far you Tara. The old saying is don't for get to use your head. What were youn thinking? I truly wish you no harm but things could have really turned ugly for you. I will pray for your safety.