Tiger Mauls Would-Be "Thief"

1/25/2007 1:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comTiger Woods ad-libbed during a commercial shoot for Buick -- and his attempt at stunt work left his co-star bloodied!

The scene called for a man to steal Tiger's golf clubs and for Tiger to retaliate by throwing a golf ball at him. But Tiger decided that it wasn't a harsh enough reaction. "If someone took my golf bag, I would do something a little bit more than just throw a golf ball at him," Tiger said yesterday. Woods hasn't played in a PGA golf tournament since last October; he's apparently been watching a lot of football.

He came up with the idea to tackle the "thief" on the next take. And what a tackle it was -- golf clubs went flying everywhere -- and the actor got a nasty cut on the forehead. They don't call him Tiger for nothing!

Coincidentally, Tiger Woods tees it up in his first tournament of the year today -- the Buick Invitational, airing Saturday and Sunday at 3PM ET on CBS.

???

I'd love to grab his bag. And a few other things. sweet

Ava

Awww, Tiger. Now I know how manly you are! I love me some Tiger. He's cute!

James

James

This is funny. Maybe Tiger learned this from his alter ego...Ladies and Gents: Tiger Woulds":

coco puff

My boy tigger sold out. He married some white, cracker bitch and he's also nike's whore. This n***** got no pride, doing buick commercials like we all drive buicks. He gots to know that his ass is black and stop being such a oreo, uncle tom, BITCH!

We, are not amused.

Wait...let me see if I understand this correctly...A WHITE guy trying to steal something from a BLACK guy? He's lucky he didn't get a cap busted in his ass!
What a wacky, crazy mixed-up world!

Ricky Ticky Tock

Hey Keshaun, you're a homo! haha. You mad 'cuz Tiger's ballin on you... You broke n****!

LaReina

Tiger's such a cheapskate dork. He probably didn't even spring for a Band-Aid for the injured actor.