Demi on Ashton: I'm One Lucky B***h!

1/29/2007 1:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore made it clear to her fans on the SAG red carpet last night: she knows she hit the man jackpot.

On their way out of the awards show, Demi and Ashton waved and smiled at shouting fans. One envious fan screamed the obvious, saying, "You're so lucky to have him!" Demi playfully mouthed back, "I know!"

Dottie

But is he lucky to have her?!

amy

They both are great.!! Ashton is mature enough for her. He just plays roles of immature characters.

Great Dane

I love them together, and I wish them continued happiness in there relationship.....

It is refreshing to see them, with Bruce, the girls......>it seems as though they realize it isn't just about "THEM....but, about the family as a whole......

I think they are BOTH, very lucky.......

vicki

at first they seemed to be publicity or just a hook up but now they seem so happy and very much in love so i guess they are lucky to have one another.

Mr. T

Talk about plastic person. Demi had plastic surgery done on her knees? Give it a rest. Ashton will be out of there in five years or less. This one won't make it.

Lesia

Like Demi I just read that Whitney Houston is seeing a younger guy. Why is this so surprising to our society ? Men have been doing this for generation after generation and they recieve no criticism for it. Women do it and everyone is astounded and refers to their significant other as a boy toy. I am 47 and look good for my age and yeah I'm shooting for younger men with much success. Once again the double standard I have lived with all my life rears its ugly head. The difference now is I'm old enough to laugh at it and not care what they think!

Wicked

Chick looks like a DUDE...mmmkay.

Wicked

Not one lucky bit#h...ONE UGLY BIT#H.

lela

Yeah, this grandma IS lucky to have him. What other guy would put up with a manly looking (and sounding) plastic-coochied b*tch?

At least she's better looking than her girls (if you can call them that- they've got chins and jawbones that could cut Demi's cement breasts).

Tim

I just don't get it....She hot..and he's one of those guys who always gets the girl, but I don't get it....How do these nerdy guys do it...What is she thinking, I guess it's good for the career...And for him, I just don't get it..........

susie

Like this marriage is going to last anyway.

Miapocca

I think Demi Moore is very realistic. Even is the Marriage does not last she will have gained a life long freinds just as she did with Bruce Willis. The way all involved behave is amazing considering all the dirty laundry aired on a daily basis concerning other celebrity divorces. She has my vote for the Queen of relationship logic.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy for now............

Why do people come on here and tell their life stories, and who is saying anything negative about the age difference...if you date whatever thetan, human, green or yellow, however they must be of AGE!!! all the power to you !

natosha

ok really no need to pick on the kids...zzz
thats just plain horrible. Those kids are beautiful. as for Demi and Ashton. make it or not..they seem happy. so let them be happy

Michelle

If they are happy, I am happy but i must say PLEASE! Give me a break.... She ran out and spent half a million dollars to try and make herself look 20 and she doesn't. Ashton, good career move buddy. I think we all know that is the only reason you married her. Actually that is not the only reason is it little buddy? We all know she is padding your pockets. Must be nice to live in a mansion that you didn't pay one dime for. The influence of Kevin Federline lives on.............

Gramma

And Hey, #8, Dude looks abit like a chick!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments