Time for Plan B! Pitt Attacks Paps With Kindness

1/31/2007 12:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt, one of the most photographed men in the world, desperately tried to get the paparazzi off his back -- with heart-to-heart talks.
Pitt chats with photos: Click to launch photos
Clad in his tough-guy motorcycle gear, Pitt went face-to-face with every photographer stationed outside of his Hollywood Hills mansion yesterday, making a personal plea for privacy. He's got a flair for the dramatic.

While many of the shutterbugs were moved by his efforts, most seemed disinterested and continued to flash away at the star, begging the question -- will you please take off the helmet?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Laurie

I`ll second that Nice Bike & add NICE ASS!! LOL!! I`de HOP on back that MANS Bike anyday...ALTHOUGH! I dunno if he has the need for speed the way I do, BUT DAYAM he sure does make my adreline rush JUSS FINE!! , but back to the reality of this thread...The Bottom Feeders really need there asses kicked & allow this woman to greive the loss of her mother , if not hey run em over!! thats what I would do.. *TOOT* *TOOT* *COMMIN THROUGH DICKWEEDS*

lyndee

Oh my god, I am so happy that all you people hate them as much as I do. The moment that Angelina admits she's a sleezy, slutty, homewrecker I might respect her for coming clean. Until then, she will remain a heartless, selfish whore. Peace.

LonnyK

#8 and #14: I'm with you. I get a kick out of seeing/hearing about these people, but there is a line. When I lost my Mother, I didn't even want to discuss it with the people I've worked with for years. Sometimes you have to let a person be in peace.

JAZ

UMM, MY WHOLE TAKE ON EVERYTHiNG iS THiS: AS A CELEBRiTY, YOU DO GiVE UP YOUR RiGHT TO BE A REGULAR EVERYDAY HUMAN BEiNG, TO AN EXTENT...YES, YOU ARE GONNA HAVE YOUR PiCTURE TAKEN..YES, PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE iNTERESTED iN WHO YOU ARE/ARENT FUCKiN THiS WEEK...AND YES, DEPENDiNG ON HOW HiGH-PROFiLE YOU ARE, YOU'RE GONNA FiND PRiVACY A LiTTLE SCARCE THESE DAYS...BUT i THiNK THAT SOME PAPPARAZZi GO TOO FAR...AND i THiNK THAT CELEBRiTiES SHOULD HAVE A RiGHT TO A SOME PRiVACY...

THEN AGAiN, WHEN YOU'RE AS RiCH AS BRAD AND ANGELiNA, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND GET A WHOLE COUNTRY TO PROViDE SECURiTY FOR YOU...THAT WAS SMART, i DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS...

P.S. FOR THOSE OF YOU STiLL UPSET THAT HE LEFT JENNiFER ANiSTON FOR ANGELiNA JOLiE...GET THE FUCK OVER iT...HE SAiD iN THAT ONE MAGAZiNE ARTiCLE WHiLE HE WAS STiLL WiTH HER THAT HE KNEW HE WOULDNT BE WiTH HER FOREVER...AND WHEN iT COMES TO JENNiFER VS. ANGiE, SORRY, HE MADE THE RiGHT CHOiCE.

Only in

Sorry Pitt Jolie you just to weird .Go back to Africa. If you stay the pops will double up on you.

Lord Snooty

The guy left Jennifer Anniston for Angelina Jolie... moron's don't deserve anything.

racer

According to the poll 76% of you losers seem to think Brad deserves his privacy. And yet here you are on this website feeding the machine that makes his privacy impossible? You mindless drones are priceless! Never change... LOL!!

David

I have to respond to this. Why must the media be swamped with reports on the likes of Brad Pitt and other Hollywood trash? At best he looks like a dirty filling station attendant, and that talentless monkey lipped wife of his is in the same boat. Only in the world today, with standards, morals and taste having gone out the window, would tripe like this get this level of attention. Press- leave these people alone and maybe-just maybe they will be able to turn out a decent tv show, cd, movie or theater production. It would be refreshing since we haven't had any of these since the 60's.

OK!

1,2 and 3, Shut the F*ck up........you all are a bunch of losers..........Don't hate because no one like you three.........

coco puff

Oh, poor baby. That's the price of fame Brad. If they weren't out there you would most likely be wondering why? These Hollywood big shots make me laugh. The paparazzi keep them in the spotlight or else we would forget about their sorry asses. Be a man and deal with it or become a Howard Hughes recluse!

OK!

yah.....you guys are probably fat and ugly............

Funny Answers

All actors lose most of their rights to have their pictures taken. It is an exchange for fame. But, and yes there is a but: When there is a death, or their children are involved, the jackals should back off. They have no rights in that area. My hopes is that all of the a&** holes who break that line need to lose their jobs, rote in hell, and really, if it were me or my kids, I would run you down with a tank. And of course go to Reha for two weeks, which will makeit all okay. That is how it angers people like me. Now, for pictures taken all the other times are fair game, but not death/children. We guess that Dirt, the television program, and the person Courtney Coxs plays is not to far from the truth. They will be paid back someday, and my hope is that someone like Brad/Angelina, all those actors who has had their childrens picture taken without permission and pictures of deaths in family are all there to see these b'tard get theirs.

vicki

people get divorced every freakin day in this country. we are all human beings and anyone with an ounce of decency would allow this man and his family to grieve in peace. to think that his previous marriage should dictate the rest of his life is just ignorant. get over dumb asses it didn't happen to you.

Only in