Will Smith -- Still a Prince

2/6/2007 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He's one of the biggest superstars on the planet, but Will Smith still appreciates the little people.

TMZ cameras were rolling as Big Willy left the Oscar nominees luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hilton yesterday. As his SUV began to drive off, two eager fans begged the star to stop for a picture. Surprisingly, Will ordered his driver to pull over, and he hopped out, wrapped his arms around the excited fans and smiled for a few photos. Classy old Hollywood style for the Best Actor Oscar nominee.

Fans were also dishing out some love to Will's former "Fresh Prince" co-star, Alfonso Ribeiro. While hanging outside of Hyde nightclub, Alfonso pulled a kiss and a few compliments from a female fan.

No word if he busted out the "Carlton" dance inside the club.

Also out on town "Idol"-reject-turned-SAG winner Jennifer Hudson, Forest Whitaker, Martin Scorsese, Val Kilmer, Courteney Cox and Kevin Connolly.

Captain Tina

Gotta Love GRACIOUS Celebs.... FIRST???

Great Dane

And I'm sure the fact that the cameras were around.....didn't EFFECT his persona one bit......

Pah-lease people....if the cameras weren't around, he would have kept on going......

Dottie

Jada you are one lucky bitch.

cee

Big ups to Will if only the rest of Hollywood was like that because the fans make you famous!

Funny Answers

Will has always been a cutie pie, such a nice everyday guy. From his rapping, to Fresh Prince, to movie star, he has been a joy to watch. He loves his wife, his kids, and the people who helped get him there. His parents did a good job grounding this young man. No one should be surprised that he would do something this nice. He is really nice inside out! You show them what a good man came be Will!!!

OK!

i have to admit, he's a classy guy. he's not like jamie foxx.

OK!

I hate Jamie Foxx, he's an a**hole......and ugly too.

Jamie Lynn

A great down to earth man. Unlike those other egotisticals who think they should be bowed down to!

OK!

all shut up fool. you'll give it up in a heart beat...

OK!

will has nothing over jamie............i just loves me some jamie.....all you haters out there kiss our ass......ops......

sakura

Will Smith is a class act. He's always kind to his fans and never acts like he's too good to give an autograph. I wish more celebs acted like him.

ej

Is it me, or is there a direct correlation between not being an a-- (that's ALL we're asking for) and being amazingly successful?
Kudos to Mr. Smith and I hope some of the screaming psychos in Hollywood learn from him.

rebecca

In response to Great Dane's posting:
I met Will Smith at a golf tournament last year in Hawaii. There were no cameras around, it was HOT, he was losing and he couldn't have been nicer. He stopped and talked to my husband and I. We watched him play at least 9 holes and he was super sweet to everyone that he came in contact with. He and his wife are customers at my uncles restaurant. They sit in the back VIP room (once again NO CAMERAS AROUND) and the employees love them...because they act like real people and don't demand special treatment.

Buc Girl

#7 YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS. WITH A NAME LIKE GREAT DANE YOU HAVE TO BE OVER COMPENSATING FOR SOMETHING.... WILL SMITH IS HOT- NOT TO MENTION A GREAT FATHER, HUSBAND AND PERSON. HE WAS RAISED WITH MORALS AND VALUES. UNLIKE MOST MEN NOW DAYS. TAKE LESSONS MEN!

boypeepee

lol I can't believe "Carlton's" straight in real-life! I hear Ribeiro's SUPER HUNG, too. Damn. I wish he went both ways. lol

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments