Anna Autopsy to Take Place Tomorrow - no longer available

2/8/2007 7:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This post has been redirected to Anna Nicole Smith is Dead.

COMMENTS

Tami

Boy you guys are on it! Best coverage on the net! Pooh on Perez!

Thomas Goral

Unreal..... Truly a sad day for fans.

itstrue

How tragic. At least she's with her son now.

Easily Bored

I hope they have that slimeball Stern on lockdown...

candy

how sad for her little baby...

gettheboysawayfromher

great coverage, sorry to hear it. something is fishy here, her husband died 89 maybe that was natural, his son then died, then anna nicole's son died, now her??
money, money, money, she was in the room by herself, where was her boyfriend,
the paramedics said she was unconsicous but not breathing when they got to her room (whoever they are) if someone was with her, she would still be alive,
who is going to get her child
and all those millions, it was dirty money and everybody is dying what a movie this is going to be.

READER

Thank you for the up to the minute coverage none of this is our business but how could you not care with all the drama in her life I think everybody is sad her life just took such a tragic turn so long ago.

I appreciate the up to date information on everything it really helps with the curiosity like someone you know personally has passed odd but there it is.

Good Job!

Rah-Rah

Perez's sh*t doesn't even load right! He's on the late-freight when it come to good coverage.

Perez ---YOU & YOUR WEBSITE SUCK!!

BJD

I agree...TMZ is really doing a superb job of covering this sad, unfolding story...I've been on their website over and over this afternoon! Very professional!

Such a tragic end...

Natacha Veloz

It is always so sad to hear about someone dying so young. Especially someone so visible to the public. I will miss Ana's crazy antics and hope the best for her daughter.....

Marla

This is so very sad, I hope that the family and fathers remember the baby is what is important....not the money. I hope people pray for Anna and her baby....instead of judging her...which is God's job. Good-buy Anna I personally will miss your crazy ways and pretty face. God bless you and Danyellynn...and Danyell

Joyce

This is all so fishy. Someone needs to check on the whereabouts of the boyfriend and former lawyer. Seems he was the only one there when the son died (Anna was sleeping) and now this . I would have a lot of questions for him. Or maybe the guy who wants her daughter???

Susie

That's fast! You guys are right on top of all the details as they come out...That's great. And it's nice to see that you aren't being cruel or making jokes about it.

That's what I want...The facts without making a joke out of her...She was human, after all.

Emma

I am saddened by the news, I feel for her daughter - it is a tragedy

indre

it is sad. i was really hoping she would make it.