Anna's Body Moved to Hospital VIP Area

2/8/2007 8:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This article has been redirected: Anna Nicole Smith Collapses

COMMENTS

Mad Balls

Was nice to see people steal my timeline that showed HKS in the room at the same time Daniel died . I'm not that pissed but I gave this same timeline to The Island Authorities and they just blew me off and said " A grand jury might form " . I was sad to see Daniel die . I do still believe HKS is involved . I have seen his action at work when TMZ pulled a blog with " Larry is the Father " as the title . I still have the thread I submitted to that lost blog . Hks is very powerful but crazy , maybe like a fox , maybe just crazy . Here is something else I figured out . If the baby is not HKS he stands to get nothing from the Milllions that are coming to the Estate . If he is the father he will control that money . All I can say now is that Larry and the baby are in danger from the killer HKS . I WARNED YOU BEFORE ABOUT ANNA DYING from mysterious causes .... nobody listens .

PeaceFrog

Right on, Wise Old Owl... Too sad, this whole situation. Just like Elvis, everyone that ANS hung out with was an enabler. They gave her the drugs she wanted because hell, if they didn't someone else would, and then THAT person would be on Anna's "A" list. So this whole thing took a turn for the worse, and we all knew, with the amount and sort of drugs that ANS was taking, we knew it was going to end this way, sooner or later. Too bad it didn't happen AFTER Larry got custody of that poor, pathetic baby. What a damned tragedy this whole thing is. And there HKS is, already getting his calculator out, figuring out exactly how much money he stands to receive from ANS's estate, and how much he can probably get for photos of her corpse and funeral...

PeaceFrog

steph

Regardless of what you thought of her or your opinions about her morally, ethicially, personally, Anna Nicole was a person. Before she became playmate of the year, the famous widow or the subject of media scrutiny over one ridiculous thing or another, she was a human being. I don't doubt that she wanted the same basic things that we all want--love, happiness and peace of mind. Right now my heart and prayers go out to all those who are grieving this tragic loss--especially baby Dannielynn.

AngelG.1

This is the most sad death so far this year, but I feel everybody saw it coming. Her whole adult life was a train wreck that everybody watched happen, that new "hubby" or who never he is, made it possible for her distructive mind to allow her to do anything. She missed her son more than she bonded with the baby, so maybe now they can find out who the father is and take her away from the insanity that was her mothers life. They say everyone will have their 15 minutes, Anna did, but hers never was nice, sweet and beautiful.

I am hoping that people will let her move on to the great big party in the sky. I think people have seen the wild in her, and her mother( if you can call her that, I have kids and I can say this is on the real- Im not turning my back on my kids, ever, and my kids are Daniels age, so no I did not change while I went thew the teen years)back to her mother-if she is gonna talk down the baby Danni 's mother - then maybe one of the million couples in the US who want and can afford a baby should have the chance to have her.

I always thought Whitney, Lindsey , or Paris would go first, I guess ya never know.......

Peace and Love : )

Mad Balls

Please stop comparing her to jane or Billy jean . Duckfarts . Billy jean had super powers floating around her before her death --CIA , kennedys , Cubans , FBI tapes , Mafia -- and her death is still very mysterious . Jane was a vegetarian , good mom , very nice ... who just had alot of haters around her .Her death was accidental . I am still very much taken by Jane and Billy jean . Anna has much to do with her own death -- sad as it is . RIP .

Hannah

I feel so bad for Howard K Stern.I just read in people that he can't speak and how devastated he is.All I know is that Dannilyn will be 1 f***** up kid loosing her mom and brother in just a matter of months afterher death. Maybe if the other guy hadn't made so much of a big deal of who is the father of her baby she would still be alive.

Connie Courtney

It is so sad about Anna Nicole. She had a fairy tale life, and did not deserve for her poor son to die. And she is gone a mere 5 months later. Hopefully she will have some peace now. She was just like all of us... impulsive, flighty, happy, sad, angry, sweet, etc. She just chose to let it all hang out, and I loved her for her honesty about who she was.

She was a fighter, no doubt, and I am saddened and shocked by her tragic story.

Regena

I pray that Anna and Daniel are together now and at peace. Most of all I pray that the public will be kind to her daughter as she has to grow up only hearing about and reading about her Mother and not really knowing her or her love.

Little Titty

I'm waiting for your take on this Wise Old Owl. Where are you today?

BLUE

The sad thing is her lil girl will never know her mother , the real Anna Nicole . All she will know is what the public knew and the image she has left over the past 10 yrs has not been a good one. It is so unfair for any girl to grow up without a mother . Anna nicole left behind a public image that her daughter will have to deal with , sooner or later. Hopefully she will be lucky enough to learn the positive aspects of her mother before the negative ones overwhelm her. Anna Nicole lived everyday like a non-stop party , most people would of loved to live that way but would never admit it , but she did'nt care what anyone said she did exactly what she wanted and lived a life full of ups and downs and never gave a crap what landed in the tabloids. She was like " why should i live to please anyone else but myself " and didnt care if she lived up to the image that the public expects from anyone in the public view.
It's just a shame that her girl will never know the private side of her , left with only public views and opinions. Best Wishes to her family , may she REST IN PEACE .

Hannah

I feel so bad for Howard K Stern.I just read in people that he can't speak and how devastated he is.All I know is that Dannilyn will be 1 f***** up kid loosing her mom and brother in just a matter of months after her birth. Maybe if the other guy hadn't made so much of a big deal of who is the father of her baby she would still be alive.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3