Cheerleader Saves Rumer Willis

2/8/2007 1:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Heroes" hottie Hayden Panettiere saved Rumer Willis from a crush of paparazzi. What a hero!

The two were spied Wednesday afternoon, sharing a session of retail therapy on shopping mecca Robertson Boulevard. Hayden protected Willis by taking the lead through a flashing gauntlet of photogs.

Rumor has it that Rumer is becoming quite the starlet accessory. First she was hanging out with La Lohan, now she's befriended the hottest super-powered cheerleader in primetime. Apparently, Rumer has it.

Christine

For all those that post such mean comments about a young lady like that without even knowing who she is or how she is as a person, as a human being mind you, are sad sad folk. When you have kids- if they were ever to become something famous like these girls are, so publicly displayed in the media today- would you want the media to do what they are doing to them? and actually be a part of it with these nasty comments?...breaking their spirits and trashing them every second of the day. No wonder brit shaved her head- she's callling out for help- just leave these people alone and remember that they are human beings first and foremost!

Sillyme

Poor kid! So Demi is kicking her kids out into the world, sending each a defenseless and a willing prey to all the celebutards and into their Promiscuous nastiness? Will we will see her victimized by Paris, Greasy bear, hitting all the illegal clubs soon, taking meds, drunk and disorderly and know she has made the winning 'I am a slut too' grade and has that famous wasted but rich approval?

Whatever

Poor Rumor Willis is fugly looking.

trish

POOR RUMER WILLIS......................TO BAD SHE DIDN'T GET ANY OF HER PARENTS GOOD LOOKS. BUT THEN AGAIN..........NEITHER DID THE OTHER TWO WILLIS GIRLS.

holycrap!

rumer, does your face hurt?.....it hurts me!!!

ihatefollywood

she may have it (rumer), but what's with that hair??

i agree with poster #1. when are parents going to learn that you can't raise well adjusted kids in follywood?

we'll just have to wait and see.

Rhonda Sweat

I think Rumor is a beautiful young girl. she will grow up to be a beauty dont all hollywood people. When you have money you can look like anyone you want.

Karen

Bravo!! Bravo!! *stands and cheers.. Christine, that is absolutely correct!! I am a mother and the last thing I would ever want is for my kids to be called "fugly" or "ugly"!! Celebrity comes w/ a stigma & those w/o it are the jealous ones. I wouldn't wish to be a celebrity for anything in this world!! I take my middle class any day of the year over the abuse celebrities MUST endure just because they can act. It's a cruel world and people that comment so negatively should take a long look in their mirrors and inquire within as to why they feel such an urge to spew such hatred.

sanick

These people are right! Rumer is UGLY

I am Me

Christine and Karen...you must have ugly children too.

Rhonda Sweat

As for Brittany Spears, If people would get off her every move, maybe she could live a normal life. Theres nothing wrong with her going out sometimes as long as her kids are being taken care of. Noone says anything about kevins partying, and when Brittany almost dropped lil Sean that was clearly by accident (any parent thats had a small child in their arms has stummbled at one time or another, so give the girl a break!

Dianne

Rumer looks like her mom! Look at the pictures of Demi 20 years ago and you will see a strong resemblance. Demi's face was much fuller when she was young. So, don't be mean. Rumer's bone structure will show in a few years. Lots of young people are kind of blurred around the edges.

crankygranny

I can't believe there are so many cruel people who have nothing better to do than say mean things about someone they don't even know. There is more to a person than just there looks and I imagine with her caring, loving and supportive parents, she is a better human being than than the people who make fun of her will ever be. One person did put it very well when they stated with her money she can look anyway she chooses, unfortunately you will still be a miserable and poor excuse for a human being.

Azzure Foxx

Just because your a star doesn't mean your fair game for nasty comments. I'm sure the ones who call a child ugly or have the nerve to rank is or was ugly. Your immaturity comes out in your writing. Rumor is pretty so are her sisters. I think we as fans of celebs should get a life. And allow the stars to have one for a chance. It dosen't make sense how we all spend time knocking people we are really envious of .

Linda

This might be late but after reading the negative comments I just had to say something. Rumour Willis is beautiful. I would love to look like her. And to say she is "fugly", you are either really young and immature or a really ugly person inside and out. Who uses that word anyway? Do we not live in a world where respect still exists regardless of who the person is, rich or not.All I have to say is "I am me" your a moron. There is no other word to describe you. Just a pompous moron.