Cops to Weigh in on Anna Nicole - no longer available

2/8/2007 6:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This post has been redirected to Anna Nicole Smith is Dead.

COMMENTS

Mary

I wounder if they will say foul play or suicide? Good luck to her family

mich

Howard K Stern has got to be investigated!!!
who ever was supplying Anna with drugs or knew she was abusing drugs needs to be charged with her murder

jim johnson

I would love to see her naked body one morew time dead or alive

get playboy on the phone

crstardust

A shock about Nicole...however, not surprised as she seemingly backed herself into a corner and had no way out. ..... her life was a mess.

bboutdoorsman

R.I.P. ANNA NICOLE SMITH

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BABY DAUGHTER. YOU NOW SADLY JOIN YOUR SON IN HEAVEN. OUR HEARTS GO OUT TO YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES.

PPL REMEMBER, SHE WAS A MOTHER AND DAUGHTER!! HAVE SOME CLASS.

monica

our hearts go out to you the family and friends. especially her little one. hopefully the baby will be in good hands. may god bless everyone

Joy

I was so shocked to hear she has passed. My heart goes out to her family.

Great Dane

She died...in a hotel....just like her IDOL.....

Marilyn Monroe.....

SCOTT MARLOW

JUST SAY NO!! DRUGS WILL KILL YOU.

REST IN PEACE. REHAB CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.

Jillian

It is disgusting that people would trash her after she died!!! She may not have been perfect, but she was still human. And who's job is it to judge her? Certainly not any of the people on this website.....

jane

Last year I was so effected by her loss when her son died so needlessly. I just can not believe this poor woman's pain. Now, a baby daughter is left. It is a sad, sad story. She was very beautiful, but unfortunately, it did not bring her happiness, as was the same outcome for her near lookalike, Marilyn. Well, she now knows truth and hopefully it has set her free.

Richards on the Radio

< RE: Jim Johnson >

As a radio personality, I have said and done some pretty messed up things in my day just to get people to listen. But I would NEVER have stooped that low even if it were just a joke. Grow up ---

She had her demons and I am sure we'll all read about them as the pieces aer released to the media. Imagine, before the jokes start. Your child dies.. Three weeks later are you in any shape to make a rational decision? No... At least she is at peace. My heart and prayers to her family.

April

It's so hard to believe Anna Nicole died...especially this soon after her son. It seems as if yesterday, I was seeing her Trimspa commercial where she's asking me if I want her money. LOL Anyway, I did not look up to her or like her all that much, but my heart and condolences go to her family. May she RIP. I just don't understand what killed her? Was it suicide, stress...or murder?

Nina X

R.I.P. Anna Nicole Smith -

My heart goes out to your family and most especially to the one left behind. Knowing you are with the Lord and you have your arms back around your son is the only consolation for those here on Earth. I will be praying for your baby girl and for the rest of your family.

Peace & Love

T

Marilyn Monroe died in her home, not in a hotel.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments