Who's My Daddy? -- It's Michael Jackson!

2/10/2007 5:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

These are Michael Jackson's children, Prince Michael, Paris, and Prince Michael II (aka Blanket).

It's not over, check out these other galleries!

COMMENTS

debbie

IF PAULA JONES IS THE PAULA JONES I'M THINKING OF THEN SHE HAS A LOT OF NERVE CALLING ANYONE (NO LESS A CHILD) AN UGLY MONKEY. DID SHE FORGET ABOUT THAT THING ON HER FACE SHE CALLED A NOSE AND IF YOUR'E NOT THAT PAULA ,SORRY. ANYONE WHO CAN SAY THAT ABOUT A CHILD HAS TO BE THE UGLIEST PERSON ALIVE.

debbie

I USE TO LIKE HULK HOGAN BUT AFTER WATCHING HOGAN KNOW BEST I SEE THE REAL PERSON APPEARS. I'M STARTING TO WONDER IF HE'S GOT SOMETHING GOING ON WITH HIS DAUGHTER NOT TO MENTION SHE'S NOT ALL THAT IN FACT SHE'S FAR FROM IT. HER AND HER BROTHER ARE NOTHING BUT TWO SPOILED LITTLE RICH KIDS. DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE COULD HAVE GOTTEN A RECORD DEAL IF NOT FOR HER FATHER AND WHATEVER NICK DECIDES TO DO I'M SURE HE WILL GET IT BECAUSE OF HIS FATHER.. THEY SHOULD TAKE LESSONS FROM THE GENE SIMMONS KIDS. NOW THERE IS TWO GREAT KIDS.

kitten

paula heidi klums son look like a "a negro"whats your mom look like hilter biatvh you racist waste of space why dont you join the kkk so i can burn your nazi azz on a stake...sooo ignorant go somewhere and jump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gina

I pray for all of you who choose to match ignorant, hateful comments with ignorant, hateful comments. Who's right, when you choose to dispell someone's bigotry with name calling? Sadly, no one.

Mari-Ann

Paula Jones, you must be a sad and lonely person, with a dark empty soul.
Are you so open, with your opinions when you are out and about. Or do you hide in the dark shadowly abyss, of the internet. Relying on the keyboard, to spew your racial slurs. Your apathy for and I quote you "Negro" is blantiingly apparant.
Are the wheels in your mind covered with swastikas, white hoods, and burning crosses. Is your favorite phrase "Seig-Heil!". Are are jealous of Hiedi's physical beauty. Perhaps Seal's musical talent. Do you celebrate the date 20-04-1889. Your words speak volumes. They tell the world that you are a selfloathing, ignorant, arrogant hate monger. You are the ugly one. Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong. Yet I don't think I am.

kate winslet fan

ok, ok people. calm down.
there are obviously some ignorant people out there. calling kids ugly is not cool, you dont know them and you have no right. if there parents were around i bet ya'll wouldnt say that shee-it. YOU IGNORANT F***'S!
[wait till' they grow up and they are cuter than you are!]
no disrespect but.........its the truth.
ya dang haters!

--#1 KaTe WiNsLeT FaN--

JEANIE

PAULA, SHUT THE HELL UP. HALF THE COUNTRY IS LOOKING FOR YOU AND I HOPE THEY FIND YOU. YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF WORK. SHAME ON YOU FOR SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONES KIDS. LOOSER!

Will

Tee Tee PLEASE!!! From one African American to another... You are NOT helping our case right now. P.S. Nicole wasn't even talking to you, your name isn't Truth. I know the comments were written a month or 2 ago, but that's just a message for you in case you check back. Sound good? Also, Paula Jones is so pathetic that she had to make up fake usernames just to have some back-up in this situation. It's 2007 babe, 1-800-GET-LIFE! Though I will say this, Seal isn't necessarily one of the best looking folks that our race has to offer. Every race has a few genetically less inclined folks though... I didn't "read" you say anything about Will Smith's genetic lottery winning family! I bet you wish you could be apart of that family don't you? Have a nice constantly tanned complexion like Jada Pinkett, or a nice silky black ponytail that you can switch up into countless different trend setting styles that not everyones hair will allow them to accomplish! I bet you would just love that huh? Not to mention you'd have the kind of money that would have ass kissing people of ALL RACES (whites included) kissing YOURS! I LOVE BEING BLACK AND EDUCATED!!! LoL

Ms. S

None of those children can belong to Michael Jackson. There is no sign of them being of a mixed nationality at all.

Ms. T, RN

To: Truth or Die, the uneducated imbecile that you are

Perhaps you should get your facts straight and do your research before you get on here and talk out your a$$. It is a myth that most of the people on welfare all young black single parents. In fact, the majority of those using the system are non black adults. 1 out of five are rural white families. 1 out of 4 are white surburban families. Teenagers make up less than 8% of the participants. Whites form the largest group of participants for your information and they have for many years.

As far as your little food stamp comment, here are some statistics on that: 43.1% of food stamp recipients are WHITE, 33.4% are black and 23.4% other.

So instead of running your mouth about topics you obviously know nothing about perhaps you should further educate yourself. Now you know not to blame black people solely for the increase in taxes or the overuse of the welfare system instead you can thank your Mom for that.

Sincerely,
A college educated black woman who is probably paying for your food stamps

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4