Report: Anna Had Recent Surgery

2/11/2007 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole Smith with Danielynn tattooMSNBC's Rita Cosby reports that Anna Nicole may have had recent breast surgery to repair one of her implants.

Cosby also reports the former Playmate had also been prescribed over 10 different types of pain medication, and may have been taking excessive amounts because she developed a tolerance to the effects.

In addition, Cosby's sources tell her that Anna Nicole was found by a member of her staff -- unresponsive and nude in her bed, with a sheet pulled over her face.

Death from cosmetic plastic surgeries occurs in one out of 57,000 cases, per the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Two million plastic surgeries were performed in the United States in 2005.

Adverse reactions to surgery could become serious; there are numerous documented cases of seizures, heart attacks and high fevers leading to death. Recent published research shows that inflammation caused by common respiratory and urinary tract infections like bronchitis, pneumonia and cystitis, may contribute to in increased risk of heart attack and stroke, and the greatest risk is in the earliest stages of infection.

If Anna did have a recent cosmetic procedure, and she exhibited "flu like symptoms" over the last few days, it's quite possible that the star died of a massive infection, perhaps complicated by an accidental overdose of prescription drugs.

xx

What is this BS and conjecture? If anyone watched the coroner speak, the question was specifically asked by a reporter if any signs of RECENT surgery were found. The coroner answered NO, not recent. I think I'm gonna believe the coroner on this one!

mississippinana

I Listened to the coroner myself during the press conference that he gave on tv .. he never said that there were that many pills found in the room, as a matter of fact he said that there were no pills in her stomach. he also said that the surgery scars were old ones. It's amazing that no matter what the official story is that the press just seems to make it their own story and change the facts to suit them and of course most of us buy the crap because we want to believe that she was bad. She wasnt bad, she was sad. She never seemed to be led by anyone to me... if you watched her show on Etv she seemed to be calling the shots all the time no matter how loopy she was acting. So let the dead rest in peace and its time for the living to get on with their lives and leave this poor family or whats left of it alone. Personally I dont think that either selection for the father is a great choice. To be they all seem exploitive. Poor little baby girl.

abbysoma

What ever happened to her friend, who was on the Anna Nicole Show. I think her name was Kim. I am sure she would have alot of insides what really went on with all the Howard Stern drama. I never trusted him, on the show he was always wanting to be with her, and she didn't want anything to do with him. He should've given her help and not pushing the drugs. I also think he gave Daniel the drugs

MM

OK!!!!! OK!!!! ENOUGH!!!

If she died of "AN OVERDOSE" as they claim...

"WHO"??? GAVE her the OVERDOSE??????

Like they did her beloved Son????

Do you know?? what the chances are for two family members dying of the SAME
overdose within SIX months apart?????? ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless it's a HOMICIDE!!!!!!!!

And "WHO" do we point the finger to..........

not a tough question....... Howard F*#*+n Stern

I just hope Justice is done here!!!! He didn't even have a job and claims to be a lawyer that never had a case!!!!!!

rita

I am a Registered Nurse with years of ICU experience. Let me tell you in most states it is illegal to be called a nurse, but people say nurse.
People can pay anyone and call them nurse.
When I go to a doctor's office I am often told the nurse will help you and they are not a real nurse.
I do not think Howard would spend money on a Registered Nurse. We got through many types of CPR classes. This is negligance not to call 911 immediately after the assessment and start CPR.

christina

Sue please keep your unimportant feelings of boredom with TMZ to yourself. You probably didn't even like ANS, no matter what , she was a human being that had many troubles in her life & probabaly not the best tools to deal w/them. You will be hearing much more of all this, so tune in or tune out.

DEB

Regardless of the final report, I think she died of a broken heart.....she grieved herself to death....let her rest....

dogandponybot

The coroner's report mentioned inflammation of the heart. The facts -- as they are coming out -- drugs, plastic surgery, inflammation -- the hypothesis seems to be at least a good one to keep in the picture.

Multiple working hypotheses.... that's really what speculation is... I think it's productive.... :-)

vanessa

Howard Stern I believe was Anna Nicoles Dogs body. He didn`t kill her, he loved and admired her .He knew that he could never get a girl as beatiful as Anna. He never said no to Anna and I think this is why she died , there was noone there to say wake the fuck up to yourself and get clean and straight cause if they did Anna would push them outta her life.

cs

Nancy Grace show stated all prescription bottles found in Florida hotel room were in Howard K. Stern's name. Also next month Bahama inquiry into Daniel's death there are 2 witnesses testifying Howard Stern gave Daniel the methadone and then went into the bathroom and flushed remaining down toilet.

I think she was so distraught about Daniel and Howard Stern took advantage of her by giving her drugs.

I am just glad she did not end up legally marrying him. I feel sorry for her daughter and think Larry Birkhead is the father.

Howard Stern said Anna did not love her mother but her mother was the first person she called when she found out Daniel was dead..

fuzlee

My condolences to all of Anna's loved ones! My best wishes to 5 month old Danilynn Hope! We should all just be patient and wait for the experts to complete their tasks of official cause of death. Speculations and gossip can cause so much harm to all involved. However....Howard you are a slug and a sleeze. Your eyes give me the heebie jeebies!!! :)

Dawn From Ponte Vedra Beach

#8 you are so RIGHT if she knew her mother was anywhere near her home or her child she would roll over. There was no loss with she and her mom,I can see why.Has anyone noticed she wouldn't ever call her "Anna" it was always "Vicki" to even think about her mom just makes me so mad she didn't even go to the Morg no she went straight to the Islands to see what she could get her hands on. I knew Anna from working with Revlon and I loved her,she was so full of life and lived it to it's fullest.She will be DEEPLY MISSED. Now that she's gone I have a feeling they will stay on Paris Hilton untill they put her into the grave yard. The media is so harsh,they should let them have some space and now I know why she moved to the Islands because they didn't know where she was.Ha,Ha,Ha,
They stayed on Princes Diana untill she's no longer with us and she had some peace entill she lost her son and then they wouldn't leave her alone. Her "Mother" she didn't like at all she could'nt except she was Anna Nichole instead it was always " Vicki Lyn" you know I love you, if you did why didn't you see your grandson "That she loved so much" I think the last time she saw him he was 6 or 7 so many,many,many years went by not seeing that child then he was an adult? And she loved him so much??????? Give me a brake. Anna was a loving women and would give you the shirt off her back. Rest in Peace my love,you will NEVER be forgotton. I hope someone brings charges against the nurse because where was she it seems like someone raped her and made it look like she was just sleeping. Does anyone know HOW LONG SHE WAS DEAD???????? When was the last time someone spoke to her????? I bet they don't know that........ I can't believe this,she was so BEAUTIFUL AND A BODY TO GO ALONG WITH IT.

Azaziah

later gator have a good journey you worthless freak.

MARA

ITS REALLY A SHAME THAT IN LIFE AND NOW IN DEATH SHE COULDNT GET A BREAK FROM GOSSIP.

Azaziah

tamara your visa has expired south africa would like to talk to you call 1-800- shut the f*** up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments