Who's Your Daddy - Anna Nicole Style

2/12/2007 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

At least seven men are either claiming to be or could possibly be the father of Anna's baby, Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern. This is one paternity conundrum perhaps too complex for even Maury Povich!
who's dannielynn's daddy: click to launch
Who's Dannielynn's daddy? Click through the pix for the who's who of contenders.

Teresa

Looking at the pictures of Dannielynn and Zaa Zaa's husband...there is a real possibility on this one. I have my own DNA collecting business and sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong. I will be watching to see what the test proves.

scarletngold

Judge Larry? Is that why he was crying so much?

lisa

I would like to say that you are all very sick !Would you do this if i died . Let her rest in peace and let the baby be with howard.

Donna

I think Stern planned Anna's death long ago, before they ever went to the Bahamas. She was a LA loving person. She loved the spotlight. I have read statements by Birkhead that Anna trusted Stern to the point that she done everything he ask. He also stated that Anna had no problem telling him he was the father, or asking him to go with her to doctors visits. Suddenly, he was cut out and Stern and Anna landed in the bahamas. It seems to me, Stern wanted without a doubt to portray Anna as a druggied, just look at the movies he released. Nobody will question an overdose. The thing he hasnt counted on is....that people would find out he was living off of Anna for 7 years, and that they were within months of getting the settlement from the rich old mans estate. The baby was a glitch in his plans, so therefor he convinced Anna that Birkhead was after her money, when in fact, Stern was. Now to top it all off, just off the press, Stern requested and was faxed a copy of Annas will just 3 days before her death. Making sure it was him who would benefit in the end? hmmmm its a shame, and I really believe that Dannielynn is in danger. She is the last person standing in his way.

Dee

I think Larry is the Daddy....he was the only one really fighting for paternity before she died.....maybe he is the only one that can help that child have a "NORMAL" life......

Lori

Anna Nicole and Howard K Stern were both guilty of
fraud concerning her baby, Danilynn.
Larry Birkhead wants his daughter and he should be able to have the
DNA test and take custody of his daughter.
Maybe that little girl will have a chance at a good life with him.
He seems like a very decent man. Have you heard of any other men
stepping up to the plate in a paternity suit. Usually, they are running the other
way.
The baby looks just like him. I am sure he isn't in it for the money.

I hope and pray someone does the right thing for that child.

Sue

The father is ... he son! Gross but just think about it...THAT is a secret worth covering up!!!!! She gave birth to her own grandchild!!! Yuck!

MIA

I THINK THAT YOU'RE RIGHT. I HAVE SAID IT FROM THE START. WHAT 20 YEAR OLD SON LIES IN THE SAME BED AS HIS MOTHER WHO JUST GAVE BIRTH 3 DAYS AGO...MY FRIEND ALSO FEELS THAT DANIEL WAS GOING TO COME FORWARD WITH THIS INFO SO STERN KILLED HIM, AND WHEN IT WAS TO MUCH FOR ANNA NICOLE HE KILLED HER TO.

DINA AND MIA

Nazeem

She had Marshals frozen sperm thawed out and got impregnated. Although, the son being the baby's daddy is plausible. He did die only 3 days after the girl was born. Maybe he couldn't deal with it. Danny, this is your daughter & half sister! Wow, you can't make this crap up. Frozen, post mortem sperm, the son, a phony prince, a lawyer, or a photographer. Did I leave anyone out?

Paul Kline

Sue,

I hope you burn in hell, you evil bitch.

pete

What about the other paternity controversy causers in Hollywood?

Chris Kline! Eddie Murphy! Steven Bing!

We need more guys in this mix...

Sassy

Can someone tell me why Birkhead did not go thru Bahama legal system where child lives--instead opted to go thru us court of public opinion? Think people!!!!!
Anna said all along bring it to Bahamas--but Larry did not

ANNA

back off everybody , some one is the father , live along the pure child . The little girl was born so respect , and love the child no matter what

JEWISH PRINCESS

Why should he shlep to the Bahamas? She was not a legal resident there. This lawyer seems to be very sleazy, just out for her $$. I think it would be a kick if it does turn out to be her dead husband's baby! The Marshall family would freak out!

Jen

She was already pregnant when she went to the Bahamas, thats why she ran....really her place of residency was California until about the last 5 minutes in my opinion so I can see why he filed in the California courts...which might or might not explain her need to speed up her residency status in the Bahamas.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments