Yet Another Baby Daddy For Anna Nicole?

2/13/2007 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The list of potential fathers for Anna Nicole Smith's daughter Dannielynn just got one name longer.

One of Smith's former bodyguards, Alexander Denk, tells "EXTRA" that he has just as much a chance of being the dad as Larry Birkhead, Howard K. Stern and Prince Frederic Von Anhalt. "She always told me she wanted to have her kids with me," and Denk added on being the father, "There's always a possibility."

Denk met Smith when he was cast as a chef on her E! reality show, then became her bodyguard for two years. It was a different bodyguard who found Anna in her hotel room the day of her death. Denk says he spoke to Anna as recently as two weeks ago.

Jackie

46, I didn't know about that thanks for the info. Hmmm now we know why she had her baby in the Bahamas, HKS is not the biological dad so in order to avoid the test, they left the country. She is Larry's kid, hands down!

Gracie

I certainly hope that Howard Stern is being checked into with a fine tooth comb. Daniel dies and then Anna Nicole dies, and funny that he is the person who will basically handle this Will........I do believe in coincidences but this one is bone chilling.........did Howard Stern have a hand of any sort in the preparation and advising of Anna's Will??? I would be interested in knowing the answer to that.

Jason

Has anyone not slept with the late great Anna Nicole? She must have been one hell of a lay.

Rebecca

Let her rest in peace til it all comes out. They should immediately do the DNA tests on all these "daddys" and get it over with. Then, they can take it from there as to who gets custody. The important one here is the baby and who she is going to be better off with. As far as I'm concerned, these cockroaches are coming out of the closet so they can get the money, if that ever happens. The money should go to the child. I forsee a sad life for this little girl - people trying to rip her off, etc. Doesn't anyone have any morals or is it all about the "almighty dollar"? Jeez!!!!

Brit sucks

When she got all fat, she never left the house. I guess when she dropped the weight she made up for lost time. I hope the paternity test isn't like an episode of Maury where they will have to search and search to find the baby daddy.

Whatever

Good grief! Who didn't she sleep with???????

angellovef

She didnt sleep with me. (i'm proud to say)

Candee

Who would not come forward and say the slept with Anna Nicole? If I were a guy I think I might say so also, the one thing we are forgetting here is Dannielynn has a father his name is Howard K Stern and his name is on the birth certificate. To me this just renforces the idea that no one person should be able to make claims on a child with whom the mother and Father have already been established on the birth certificate. Why should anyone have the right to take DNA just because he SAYS he is the father. I DON"T CARE who is her biological father Anna and Howard are the parents for whatever reason they chose to keep the father a secret or Howard is the father. This is not for some judge to decide I just hope Howard keeps the baby and takes care of the little princess and makes sure she knows about her mother and brother and how much she was and is loved. Rest in Peace Anna and Daniel

S.W.

Okay,so now we have Birkhead, The Lawyer, The Son, Zsa-Zsa's Husband, and now the Bodyguard.(For some reason I feel like I'm missing someone. If I am someone please tell me). Okay, now IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK? ANYONE? I'M PRETTY SURE THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW WHO ELSE ANNA SLEPT WITH AND WHY. I would come out, except that I'm a female.

ANGEL GONZALES

IT DONT MATTER WHO SHE WAS WITH ALL SHE REALLY WANTED WAS FOR SOMEONE TO LOVE HER AND SHE FELT THAT GIVING UP SEX WAS THE ONLY WAY SHE DIDNT THINK THEY COULD LOVE HER JUST FOR HER HEART BLESS HER HEART I WOULD HATE TO LIVE LIFE LIKE THAT

Mintie

Ok guys, get in line.
After she is gone, they all want their 15 minutes of fame. She was no saint, but there is no reason for these people to keep adding dirt to her already bad name.
Pathetic, stupid men.

beznutz

This is so sad. People wanting to be in the spot light. This has gotten out of control. It's funny how when a person dies, these people come out and put her name in the mud but when she was alive they didn't say anything.

EMC2

What about the rumor regarding old man Marshall's frozen sperm? It has been said that Anna froze some of Marshall's sperm before he passed away. What if Dannielynn is the deceased Marshall's child????

the word

Tragedy,

Your comments just do not make realistic sense in this case or other potential cases. I would agree that most of the men who have come forward only want the fame or potential money that would go to the child. But keep in mind that Birkhead claimed he was the father from the very begining. If things were your way, a woman could get mad at a man and purposefully leave him off of a birth certificate nout of spite and he would be denied contact with his child. The father has just as much right to be with his child as the mother as long as he has done nothing injurious to the child or mother. If it turns out that Srtern and Smith did this to Birkhead, it their wrong not his. He should have a chance to establish he is the father.

Jim

Where was this douche bag 5 months ago.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments