Britney: I'll Call Y'all

2/15/2007 8:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Britney Spears' comeback doesn't go so well, she's got a backup career: phone sex operator!

Spears will send you, absolutely free, a pre-recorded story of your choice from MidnightFantasyBritneySpears.com. The promotional website for her latest fragrance, Midnight Fantasy, allows visitors to send a personalized voice message from Brit to a friend's phone or e-mail address. Users can pick activities, gifts and nicknames from a list of pre-recorded words -- which come together to make a "fantasy." A fantasy in itself.

With gift options such as a six-pack of beer, it appears that even Britney's fantasies are trashy. Unfortunately, a bag of Cheetos is not an option.

Sarah

Just what I want...Britney on my cell phone...NOT!

Sarah

if you remember you guys, Drew Barrymore acted the similar way back in the 80s but of course, she was younger and had no kids either...

Britney, get your life together! my mom got married to my dad when she was 23 and she had me when she was 26...you don't see her acting like you!

at the rate Britney's going, the next time we'll see her on TV will probably be in an E! True Hollywood Story!

sakura

A Britney Spears fantasy? What 's that? A shirtless, skinny loser prick wearing a greasy wife beater with cheetos on his breath? I like that her perfume line is showing the OLD, pretty (airbrushed) pics of Spears instead of the bloated, acne faced haggard ones of her now.
*Shudders*

Johnie

Oh no...looks like Brit is heading down the Anna Nicole path...what's next for her, getting hitched to some crusty old billionaire, pole dancing, a diet supp gig and banging every guy she can? From what's out there now on her, it's like progressive retardation of her career has begun...

Jeannie

Unfortunately ......this white trash will still make money..............

Ace

I was at Amy Sedaris' once-a-month Karaoke Night last week at The Duplex and Cheetos were served -- so they must be classy!

well

FINALLY britneys' COMEBACK begins..

shes' got the fake throaty voice DOWN PAT !!

LMAO!!

go away whore !!

We, are not amused.

My fanatsy:
I'm working the drive thru window at Taco Bell, up rolls this Bentley with this crubby little pidgeon. She looks at me and says, "give me the 10 pack of tacos, half crunchy half soft, and one MAN BURRITO FILLED WITH THICK GOOEY MAN SAUCE! Come on, and bring your uniform and hat my big Mexician popscile"
Then I wake up.

poor britney

has anyone looked at the site www.thatotherblog.com and read the message from Britney's old assistant Felicia all I can say is very very sad. Also did you hear about Justin Timberlake's acceptance speech last night when he won some "Brit" award from I saw that on the same site and on the people magazine site- pretty sad so many people want to help her and she just keeps going down hill I hope she catches on real quick

Mad Balls

They had to Photoshop the hell out of that picture because of the ruddy skin from binge drinking and kissing the floor . I have called this line and here is what you get ....
HEY BABY ! WHATCHA DOIN ?? HOPEFULLY YOUR NOT DOIN' THAT BITCH , PARIS AS SHE GAVE ME HERPES . I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU TAKE OFF YOUR SLIM WHITMAN SHIRT TO REVEAL YOUR WIRE HAIRED CHEST AND CIGERRATE BURN MARKS . I LOVE MD 20/20 AND BUD LIGHT . DO YOU ?? LET ME TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES , GET ALL SWEATY , GET CLOSE TO YOU AND BARF ON YOUR FACE .... SWEETY !!
How romantic . Of course later in the evening I make my appearance .

lily

Hahahaha...... I put in the name Paris as the girl and it said she doesn't know how to say the name PARIS!

JLR

This is a joke, right? I wouldn't buy into anything Britney is doing now. Her lifestyle is sinful and she sure ain't the girl she use to be.

maggie

OMG....I checked it out and her voice was so annoying! It was so pathetic. How desparate can they get.

Jackie

#7 and 9 OMG that was funny!

Anybody

Uh, did ya'll think this it serious??? This "chick" is too brain dead to even remember she's got kids. WTF did you expect??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments