Britney

Checks Into Rehab

Out a Day Later

2/16/2007 5:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0216_brit_details-1TMZ has learned that while Britney Spears checked-in to rehab, she refused to stay and checked out -- less than twenty-four hours later!

As "EXTRA" first reported, the pop star entered a rehab facility two days ago. Now TMZ has learned that the center was located outside of the country, and she refused to stay. PEOPLE confirms that Brit was at Eric Clapton's Crossroads rehab facility in Antigua.

TMZ is told that Britney checked in at the urging of riends and family, after being seen intoxicated in public places and was so "exhausted" on New Year's Eve she collapsed.

Britney spearsAccording to TMZ sources, Britney is on her way back to Los Angeles.

A rep for Britney could not immediately be reached for comment.

Nita Drink

Oh my God, ManBearPig Huntress, I could not have said it better. (and what DID happen to the English language?)

Natasha

Nothing more beautiful britney than being a caring mom, u lived your life well, partied a lot, drinking, drugs and all, time to put all that shit on the side and take care of yourself and your beautiful two boys, nothing else matters, BE A REAL MOM TO YOUR CHILDREN, THOSE CELEBS BRINGS CHILDREN TO BE RAISED BY NANIES, NO WONDER THEY GROW UP TO BE USELESS AND IRRESPONSABLE. WAKE UP BRITNEY, UR A MOTHER OF TWO. NOT A TEEN.

Whammer Jammer

Post #80: A Mother of 2: EXCELLENT post! I loved reading that one. Chrissy is obviously about 13 years old, and, as you said, has no clue.

anni

What a dumbass

HEY YOU

TRAVIS....
I AM SO THANKFUL ANOTER BRITNEY FAN IS HERE WITH ME.....

YOU TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH!!!!!

MUAH!!!!

Susannah

Travis...She may not be a druggie, but she certainly is an alcoholic. No doubt about that.

Andolini Figueroa

At the rate she is going..Howrad K. Stern is a better parent than she is....

There is an invention called spell check! Use it!!!!!

ManBearPig Huntress ...Thank You...Thank You....THANK YOU!!! As I was reading the comments made by Chrissy, I thought to myself "why do you care about defending Britney?" Please Chrissy....for the love of Literacy....Use spell check!

As for Ms Spears....The term " The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" applies here.
Think of your children first and foremost....Use COMMON SENSE....Stop the abuse before it STOPS you.
You are your own worst enemy
Learn to Love YOURSELF
Divorce happens...it's not the end of the world...it's a new beginning

gary

when I was her age I partied my a** off. she is "blowin' off steam! unfortunately she has kids. hopefully they are being taken care of when she's out. young celebs are under such scrutiny and always getting cameras shoved in their faces. wouldn't you want to go wild? just to get away? I would leave her alone. rehab??? if you go to rehab because other people tell you to, it does NO good. You have to want to go. but a week? a month? that's not sufficient! you have to police your own actions. we ALL know right from wrong! ok, not just britney, lindsay, everybody. did anybody evre think "they" only go to look "good" to the public? in essence to save face, amd only for "looks" sound cynical, maybe. but i'll bet I'm not far off. Remember there is NO "bad" publicity if you stay in the headlines ...you stay "hott"

ronny

Dahoss - I just don't know what to say after that DEEP discovery of yours. There are no words.

ronny

Oh Travis - That was SO amazing. Again let me just tip my hat to yet ANOTHER gem from the mouths of Britney fans.

Chris

When are all of you "supporters" going to realize, that this person is just a manufactured "talent" as are so many of today's "artists". The cash cow will be milked until it is totally dry. As in, no more profit for the creators and investors. It's that simple. Get over it. She's becoming a liability to the corporate machine that enables her. It's almost over. It's just a shame, for the kids sake that she was able to breed.

HEY YOU

AND HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE YOU NEVER MET... WICHED FOR YOU TO DIE???
Posted at 5:59PM on Feb 16th 2007 by HEY YOU

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What's with the Britney fans that can't spell for shit?

Posted at 6:28PM on Feb 16th 2007 by RonnyK
*******************************************************************************
AND WHAT IS WITH ALL THE PEOPLE THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO POINT OUT ALL SPELLING MISTAKES... I NEVER SAID I WAS A PERFECT SPELLER... BUT WHAT I DID SAY WAS YOU PEOPLE ARE AS IMATURE AS THEY GET... AND GUESS WHAT YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT...
HAVE TO ALWAYS POINT OUT OTHERS MISTAKES,, BECASE THEY ARE SO INSECURE WITH THERE SELF!!!! JUST LIKE HIGH SCHOOL.... GROW THE HELL UP!

Tom Cruise has landed

Hey give the girl a break. She lasted in rehab almost as long as her entire first marriage!!!

Kathryn

My question? Where are the children? Child Protective Services needs to swoop in and take those children to a loving home. IF Britney were anything but a celebrity, it would have happened already. Shame on you for being such a SH**ty role model!