Brit Can't Handle Rehab

2/21/2007 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed that Britney Spears has left rehab -- again.

As we first reported, the singer checked into Promises treatment center yesterday. But she just couldn't deal with it and left for home. It's the same story as last week, when Britney was in and out of rehab within 24 hours.

"EXTRA" is reporting that Spears tried to get into a tattoo parlor before going home, but it was closed.

Story developing.

concerned

I agree with #45-if you say you hate Britney and dont want to hear about it then skip the stories that are about her and quit wasting your time putting negative comments on here. I feel bad for her, she had no childhood, and no chance to grow up, she is surrounded by people who will make her believe they are her 'friends' and will 'take care of her' but all they want is a piece of the cash. It's just like Anna, she needs love and guidance, not people making fun of her and cameras everywhere she goes. someone said she said check into a rehab in another country, well I agree, she needs to go somewhere without the media and be taken care of and have help taking care of her kids, as much as it seems she might be a bad mother to some people, deep down I believe she loves her children with all her heart and if they are snatched away from her she will probably do something tragic. the whole thing is sad, I wish her the best.

sophia

DEBBIE,

NO, I AM NOT ADDICTED TO CELEBRITY NEWS.

I JUST STARTED POSTING TODAY BECAUSE I AM SO SICK OF THE BRITNEY NEWS.
AS I WATCHED THE NEWS THIS MORNING EXPECTING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE WORLD, THEY WERE REPORTING ON BRITNEY, WHEN THERE'S A WAR GOING ON.
I AM VERY COMPASSIONATE, BUT ALSO RATIONAL. SHE'S NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO ME, BUT SHE'S IN THE PUBLIC EYE ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT AND I'M SUPPOSED TO FEEL BAD FOR HER?
I DON'T WISH HER ANY HARM, SHE'S JUST A PIECE OF CRAP

CrazyMofos

wow what a total bitch britney spears...i honestly think her career is over. Even if she releases a single which i doubt will happen anytime soon...i think a lot of people won't trust her judgement again. You just never know! i won't listen to her songs. Shit i never even bought her records. I won't support her drinking and partying by buying her albums.

angela

Rehabs are for people who want help. This is not a joke and spme people can't afford it

MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!

Vicki

Debbie- I understand compassion completely. Brit only deserves that if she conducted herself in a manner that warrented compassion. She could party, drink, strip, shave her whole body AT HOME!! She is a child who needs her parents to put her away in a hospital for psychological problems. She exhibits extreme mental problems (I know because I have worked at McLeans where Liza Minelli was treated) . I agree with the other poster who said she is manic depressive. One of the signs is intense sexual activity (we have heard that), crying at the drop of a hat (we have seen that), the inability to care for children, husband, etc. She will die-I give her 6 months to clean up her act. If she doesnt, she will be the next one on Court TV with her parents fighting over her money.

Wicked1

PEOPLE WITH ADDICTIONS ARE WEAK....WEAK, WEAK, WEAK AND CONSTANTLY USE THEIR ADDICTIONS AS AN EXCUSE! THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE WHO CHOOSES NOT TO USE DRUGS OR ALCOHOL! STOP MAKING EXCUSES! YOUR LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT AND CHOOSING DRUGS AND ALCOHOL IS A COP OUT AS THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO DEAL WITH ISSUES AND PROBLEMS!

angela

YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYING VICTIM LONG ENOUGH!! I AM NOT FOR ENABLING

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO NEED AND WANT HELP AND CAN'T AFFORD REHAB

MAKE UP YOUR MIND !!

Birkhead supporter

Silly girl! Of course she couldn't stay in rehab! It is HUMP DAY and a big night at the clubs. She won't let us down either! She'll be out tonight donning her splendidly delicious trashy wig and puffing non-stop on her ciggys. Hopefully she'll wear clean undies because I'm sure we'll all get to see them! Come on Brit! Don't let us down!

amy

I really hate to say it agin but she will be dead soon if she doesnt get help soon. wth she has two little boys to think about this world doesnt revolve around you anymore missy your world should revolve around you babys.sad sad sad

MCKOOL

Maybe she'll pull a Sinead O'connor and come back as the biggest rock star ever.I think she can do it,she's settin' it up

Not a Britney Fan

Britney is suffering from post partum depression.

Britney Spears

Sophia,

How can you call yourself "very compassionate" and have the heart to call someone you don't even know a "piece of crap"?

NO ONE is a "piece of crap"?? I'm not judging you, it's just a contradiction of your statements that is confusing.

She's HUMAN. She's trying to find her way. We all are.
How about trying to wish her well? That would be a very compassionate thing to do.

Peace to you Sophia.

Maria

Debbie is not just about her it is about two innocent babies that are caught in middle of her addiction and life style.

PerezSux

She doesn't need our prayers. Unless the prayer is "Dear God...please let Britney GO AWAY!!! We don't care about her anymore."

amy

omg please im so sick of this little bitch getting what ever she wants.some one please lock her up throw away the key. I never thought i would say this but im rooting for k-fed in the custody battle. let brit pay child support.