Good Neighbors: Oprah Hits the Road with Ellen

2/22/2007 1:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comEllen hit the road with her neighbor, Oprah Winfrey, and gave O a set of keys to her house ... including the liquor cabinet!

The Big O stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," just a week before Ellen hosts the Oscars, and Oprah's Oscar night special airs. The talk show queens both live in the same Santa Barbara area ... imagine the block party!

In the episode airing today, the two also go on a mock road trip -- making fun of Oprah's cross-country trip with BFF Gayle King -- with Ellen and Oprah breaking out into a rousing rendition of "I Will Survive."

S

HAHA - this is hilarious!!

Rene

I can't wait to watch!

livinitup

Ellen's not a bad singer.....Ophrah stick to your philantrhropic ways.

L.S

great show today love these two

Curefreak

Is oprah trying to tell us something? she goes on a road trip with a lesbian wich mocks the road trip she did with her best friend who everyone think shes having an affair with, and then she sings a world renouned gay anthem?
oprah just needs to come out of the closet already

savon

Oprah is such a fake. That bitch needs to fess up to being gay. She depends too much on white america for her money--she's still on white supported welfare, that damn gay bitch! Now go eat Gayle.

beau

OH MY GOODNESS!

Linda Lawrence

I think the people that made nasty comments are sick, these are two great people, their personal life is no ones business. Oprah is one of the kindest, big hearted person you can ever meet, (well if you could). And as far as Ellen goes, I went to her show in January, 2007 with my twin sister and two good friends, and we had a great time, and my sister passed away a week and a half later in mexico on a trip, she was only 57. So I love both Oprah and Ellen. And I'm not gay.

Rose

I think Oprah will survive, hopefully all the love she has ever known or hoped to give survives too. I don't think she's gay just because she's hangin with someone who I don't really believe is gay either.... :) Sex for intimacy doesn't make someone something non-existent, just really confused. 'Gay' is a strong word.
cheers

California

So now you have built a new school for girls , what a bitch you are for only allowing girls and it is like a concentration camp from what all says . Just because you have money , you think you can do anything you want . Why don't feed the hungry children in America even on the streets of California instead of building a mini juvenile hall .. you make me sick . NOw your backing an idiot for president ,please ,please go live in another country so we don't have to see you ugly face spread all over the world for what you think you are doing is right ...

grandma of five

Hilarious! I laughed so hard at Oprah & Ellen's road trip. It was fun and brought back memories of friends of mine & me out having a great time.
I am female and I am not gay. If I were whose business is it anyway and why does anyone care about the sexual orientation of others? Goodness gracious!
I loved this show with these two............Funny :-)