Biel in NYC: Next!

2/23/2007 2:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A weary Jessica Biel caught a red eye flight to NYC, after supposedly being given the booty-boot by Justin Timberlake.

Dumped, makeup-less, just off a plane -- and still sexy. The dragon-booted star will next be seen in the action thriller "Next," which is what she must be saying now that JT is cozying up to Scarlett Johansson.

Yes, Biel's first class seat was in a First Class seat.

Lou

TMZ is so funny. Jessica never hooked up with Justin. Jessica was never dumped by Justin.

TMZ is just making up stories here. They are trying to make it look like she is so sad and depressed cuz some dude dumped her.

That is not even true.

Rhodes Scholar

I think it's time to alert the media that we will be boyctting the Bahamas until they order a sample of Danielynn's DNA to be tested for paternity.

Regardless, of who the father is, this baby needs to know her biological father's identity. This is bullcrap. Also, Larry deserves to know whether or not he is Danielynn's father so, he can move on with his life - if he is not.

Ms. Opri, knows that if a US court does not step in and order this baby's DNA be collected for paternity issues before they plead their case in the Bahamas then, it will be nearly impossible to get this done in a Bahamian court due to the "presumed father" laws. Plus, there is a lot of governement corruption issues in the Bahamas - like a lot of government officials. I think this is why she appealed to the media to get involved for Danielynn's sake.

I hope that the "guardian at litem" (Mr. Milestein) will petition the Bahama courts next week for Danielynn's DNA so, paternity can be determined.

I love the Bahamas, but I will not visit again until Danielynn's DNA is collected and tested to determine who the biological father is. I am requesting my friends and family to join together and do the same.

Plain and simple. The fact that this innocent, beautiful baby girl does not definitively know her biological father is egregious!!

Their economy depends on our terrorism dollars. I propose an international boycott now!!

Jon

Obviously a slow news day!

Heather

Whatever the case, those boots are fabulous...

windupbird

She reminds me of a young Faye Dunaway

Sand In My Crack

Keep your stupid Boycott the Bahamas letter in the ANS sites. AND PLEASE GOD GET A LIFE.

LetHerKillHerself

can someone remind me again what's sexy about this Biel dude?

No legs in Texas :(

I guess there will be no more future sex or love sounds for these two! Hey, I couldn't resist.

RL

Jessica is too good for Justin. He wish she would want him. He is immature, ignorant and a big mouth. Remember when Brittnay gave herself to him. He was the first person she'd ever been with and what did he do? He ran his big mouth. Why doesn't Justin just go play in traffic?

jenia

justin is a tool

She looks like hell

Ok, WOW, let me get this straight. You are going to boycott an entire COUNTRY because of a baby DNA case, which you truly know nothing about, are not associated with the people, like there are no other contested paternity suits around. What is WRONG WITH YOU? My goodness. Well, I'm just going to have to boycott all head shavers until Britney grows her hair back. Jeez people are you all for real? Oh and Jessica Biel looks like hell.

Persia

What is so hot about her, she is average chick, Scarlett is way more sexier than Biel. Boo!

Sand In My Crack

Their economy depends on our TERRORISM dollars?????????????
Bahamas Boycott whoever you are...I will alert the media, sure. THAT YOU ARE A TOOL.

Hey Michele

Jessica is just fine in that pic. You're just use to looking at stupid fashion magazines, which do nothing for anyone except make them think everyone is ugly unless they've got a stylist primping there smelly asses.

That is probably also why you have no idea why the bahamas in general should be boycotted. Hell go to Nui or even Hawaii before the bahamas. If you don't know the bahamas is full of theives and liars and murderers.

windupbird

Justin IS a tool. Why these women are falling all over themselves to get to him, I don't know.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments