Britney Who? Web Searchers Want "Idol" Vixen

2/23/2007 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As it turns out, it's sex over psycho on the Internet.

Even though Britney Spears has been on everyone's lips this week with her crazy, rehab-hopping, umbrella-wielding antics, she's not what people really want to see. Shockingly enough, it's "American Idol" contestant Antonella Barba that everyone's curious about -- at least yesterday -- when more people searched for Barba on AOL Search than on Britney, who's one of the most looked-for people in the history of the Internet.

Salacious snaps, purportedly showing the buxom Barba, have popped up on numerous sites, though "Idol" producers haven't yet taken action against the singer as a consequence.

FOX had no comment on the photos or her search popularity.

Me

I really love how she prays and thanks God. Religious hypocrites are my fave.

Practical

Karen, I happen to agree, but there are a couple of white chicks that have good voices. However, when you talk like that it discourages white people from voting for the black chicks, so please chill out for the sisters sakes. PEACE!

T

My Q is why does everyone keep talking about Babs when the winner in this show is Lakisha?
She is without a doubt THE MOST TALENTED

Practical

T - America votes, therefore, anyone can win. Lakisha is the most talented hands down - but it doesn't mean a thing if America doesn't vote for her.

Dawn

Not only is this girl a skank, she also has no talent. American Idol needs to kick her stanky ass off the show. They let Frenchie Davis go for far less, and Frenchie is enormously talented. AI is a bunch of hypocrites if Antonella Blowba is allowed to continue in this competition.

bambi911

Her butt should of been kicked off....She SUCKED big time.. all 3 judges said she sucked. Just goes to show you this isn't about who can sing the best. It is all about Looks.

Tammara

I DID NOTICE THAT SHE TRIES TO LICK THE MICROPHONE AS SHE SINGS.

Tonia

Britney's a loser!!! BIG "L"...let's see if she can turn her sh*t around!!!

"Oh, I'd so much wanna hang out with you"..."if you wanna get in 'touch' - calll my "best friend" HOWARD THE KOWARD STERNS"...

OMFG!!!! I have to go barf now!!

Lynn

Most embarrassing moments?

Saying the wrong things before I think

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm...I guess she needs to change this, huh?

jenia

She will be kicked off, if they dont their will be an outcry, you just cant kick of the black ppl who did stupid sh*t. AI you need to step up and git rid of her, it is the right thing to do.

myname

I hope that this bitch gets voted or better yet kicked off. When they where doing the hollywood auditons, when they had them do the group singing she just left the other 2 girls she was with to go flirt with some guys while they were practicing. The next day, one of the girls she was practicing with got kicked out because she forgot her lines to the song. Antonella made a comment of Oh good things comes to good people, and she (the chick that got cut) should have not been flirting with the boys. And of course, they reshowed Antonella flirting and hanging out with some guys when she should had been practicing.
This girl is a BITCH, I hope she is gone by next week

Lorraine

FRENCHIE WAS TOSSED OUT ON HER ASS WHEN SHE DIDN'T REPRESENT IDOL IN A POSTIVE LIGHT, I HOPE THIS TRASH GETS THE SAME TREATMENT. IF SHE DOESN'T I BELEIVE THIS SHOW IS YES I SAID IT RACIST.

Disgusted!

Antonella Barba posing nude at the WWII memorial:

If this chick doesn't get set home soon my friends and I will boycott American Idol.

Nick

This C**T better get her skank ass booted!!

She is naked wiping her disgusting ass on the WWll Memorial!!

MY DAD'S NAME IS ON THAT MEMORIAL!! My dad was an 18 year old Army Sniper in Normandy. He was awarded 2 Bronze Stars for heroism during combat. He died in 2000.

DO NOT LET THIS C**K TEASE SKANK PROSPER FROM THIS.

WebToProfits

Those aren't the "real" pics=)