No Anna for This Howard

2/23/2007 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Howard Stern -- no, not THAT one -- and his fianceé, Beth Ostrosky, took a stroll down Miami's South Beach early yesterday morning. Nice hat.

Stern popped the question to his model girlfriend last week, and hopefully the couple will have a real wedding, and not some boat-jumping commitment ceremony ... like some other Howard Stern.

OK!

JLB

God, I love Howard and Beth. But he's gotta lose the getup!

bored

I'm a fan

Beauty and The Beast!

JLB

1. TMZ/Legal knowledge person………..who is going to pay the legal fees…..will the fees come out of Anne’s estate?????????? Will this leave the Dannielynn penniless???????????? And is the money Dannielynn due to inherit “500 millions” being tied up for ever…and not guarantee.

Posted at 12:11PM on Feb 23rd 2007 by Dannielynn Team

Wow, you SO did not read who this was about. Good one.

Pappa

Candid interview with the real Howard Stern

JLB

4. Dammit, he never disclosed he was taking a vacation this week! I hate that. I don't want to hear old shows.I hope he's on next week.

Posted at 12:13PM on Feb 23rd 2007 by chelly

Yeah, I knew Monday was going to be the Billy West thing, but I was shocked when it was on again Tuesday, followed by Mastertape Theater. I HATE when they do that!

oh brother

Forget you horney Howard Stern! Howard K. Stern has totally taken over your name. Get use to being owned!

BlackBoi

Kiss your money goodbye! Another gold digger.

Young Pretty Girl after Very Old Rich Man = GOLD DIGGER WHORE

Ambs

I HATE both Howard Stern's but most especially this ugly, sexist shrinky dink!

Howard Stern

Hoo Hoo Robin. I invented vacations, everyone else is ripping me off.

pat

Best to HOWARD A. STERN
and BETH O.

love you both

dallas fan

Karen D Parker

Congratulations to Howard and Beth! Missed you Howard since you moved to outerspace--My radio doesn't pick up that far out!!!! Enjoy yourselves in S Florida.

JLB

9. Kiss your money goodbye! Another gold digger.

Young Pretty Girl after Very Old Rich Man = GOLD DIGGER WHORE

Posted at 12:21PM on Feb 23rd 2007 by BlackBoi

If you knew anything, they're getting a prenup. Howard definately wants it, and Beth has agreed to it. Also, they've been together seven years. No woman would stay around that long if she was a gold digger.

confused

#4, #11

I agree. I thought maybe I had missed them saying that they wouldn't be there. Now it know that I didn't.

HOWARD STERN IS THE SMARTEST (AND MOST HONEST) MAN IN AMERICA!!

congrats to him and beth!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments