Hudson

Handles an Oscar &

Two Golden Globes

2/26/2007 9:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Hudson got an Oscar last night, but what she really needs -- is a new bra!

TMZ spotted the Dreamgirl heading into the Vanity Fair Oscar Party at Morton's in West Hollywood last night, stopping to adjust the twins before making her grand entrance. Hudson had another near wardrobe malfunction earlier in the evening while singing during the Oscar telecast, with her jiggly bits almost popping out during a live performance with Beyonce.

The party brought out megawatt stars like Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi, J.Lo and Marc Anthony, Oscar winner Forest Whitaker and the always stunning Kate Winslet.

All this and more in our Vanity Fair edition of Star Catcher.

Great Dane

I like Jennifer Hudson, and I am HAPPY she won.....she dererved to win.....

But, what was she wearing last night? That brown dress with pockets? On the red carpet! And that jiffy pop popcorn container as a jacket?

I have seen her look so much more beautiful then that....I don't know what she, or her stylist was thinking.....:(

oh brother

What is the big deal with this overstuffed giant borrito? Her outfit at the Oscars reminded me of a huge turd wrapped in aluminum foil. Is it just me or is she Missy Elliots twin sister?

OK!

And your point here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh brother

you can find many jennifer hudsons in Harlem. girl your body needs sculpting. youre fat plain looking and sloppy. get it together. this commin from a brotha

OK!

it you......"julie" so shut the f**k up

OK!

I have seen worst sh*t than that happening on stage and on the red carpet………she look nice……..and by the way she was dress by the top highest paid fashion critic.

OK!

Duquan.....Shut the F**k up toooooo.....talking stupid and shit.........

oh brother

#4, 5 and 6 ...um Anger Management?

kannike

The dress was ugly---Some one could have helped her.This was her moment and she had a bad dress and hair day.This is a beautiful woman, No one told her to take her hands out of her pockets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OK!

Did you see that non-talent ass Beyonce????????? pretending she could sing…..when they put Jennifer and Beyonce together singing “Listen” Jennifer kicked ass…..somebody should have let Jennifer sing the song in the 1st place. By the way, where was JayZ???????????????????????????????????????????????

oh brother

fat ugly heffa

kannike

Highest paid fasion critic----Stevie Wonder

Team Aniston

I think this has ALL gone to her head. After her performance last night ,I asked myself what is all the fuss about?? She sounds horrible!!! She also seems to think she's all that.

I give her a 2 for effort!!

Reese

Mathew Knowles is that you posting as "Daiquiri?"

You know it'll be okay. Beyouncy will still get awards for oversinging.

Really, it'll be okay.

OK!

Can you image Beyonce giving an acceptance speech…lol
I didn’t see J-Z??????????????????????????????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments