Heather Gets a Leg Up on the Competition

2/27/2007 1:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Mills isn't wasting any time, jumping foot first into prepping for the upcoming season of "Dancing With the Stars."

The model and near-divorcee was spotted entering a dance studio yesterday in London, carrying the usual necessities, a bag of groceries, and a leg.

No word on who's footing the bill for her rehearsals.

Leah C

This bitch is in for a letdown. I don't see how she can move as quickly as the dancers on the show do with that prosthetic leg. She'll be eliminated the first week. Unless she just stands there like Master P did and lets her partner do all the work while she reaps the benefits (just like in her marriage to Sir Paul).

snoop

GOLD DIGGIN BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEBODY KICK THAT LEG FROM UNDER HER!!!!!!!!!

Terra

This article is so bad it's good. Perhaps she'll take on a new stage name like "Eileen" or "Consuelo".

???

It's called Dancing with the stars. What makes her a star? She's only known becuse she married a Beatle. Break a leg bitch!

Ashlea

I think she's hoping for the sympathy vote. She wants to come over here and be a 'star' or something. I truly hope she gets little or no votes and goes straight back across the pond.

In typing this something occured to me....Prediction : the judges will go on and on about how 'brave' she is and how well she performs (whether she does well or not). I bet it's in her contract. ; )

RICH S

GOLD DIGGING SKANK... only reason she married Paul was for his loot. he needs to take that fake leg and beat her in the head with it. then destroy it and make her hop.

Your'e Fired!

.........................Hey Heather, BREAK-A-LEG.....................

igglefan

#6-I was gonna post the same thought....she is NOT a star....how is she on this?

Wicked

I hope she gets boo'd off the stage. The nerve of this gold diggin freak.

Whatever

Why does this stupid gold digger run around with her damn leg? For pity? She is such an asswipe! I hope her leg falls off and she falls on the floor when she does that stupid dancing with the stars.

lou

I can't believe the powers that be selected her! As long as she's on, I won't watch. There are so many others who would have made a better contestsnt.

Rosie

I am a hugh fan of Dancing, but BOOO,HISSSS for putting Heather Mills on for this season. She is BAD news...hope she gets voted off first!!!

Pat Callahan

I'm very upset about this Heather being added to the list of dancers. I was so looking forward to the new season, but now I won't watch it.
My complaint is that it will be very uncomfortable watching it now. We all know she will get the sympathy votes - plus it's not fair to the professional that gets her as a partner.
She'll wind up staying weeks - taking votes away from dancers who deserve them.

Who's the idiot who came up with this idea. If it was for ratings - you made a big mistake.

Pat Callahan

Cindy

For someone who depends on the use of an artifical limb she doesn't take very good care to insure that it isn't damaged when it's not in use. I feel bad for her partner, she's going to be whining all the time about her stump and why she can't be expected to do what the others are. ABC/DISNEY should be ashamed of themselves for putting this harlot on their show. I'll be watching to make sure I get her voted off and then I'm boycotting it.l

Kay

If she thinks she's going to find sympathy over here in the State for her for anything, she's very sadly mistaken. The Beatles and Paul are very, very popular here and we know all about what she's trying to get from him. I sure hope she's the first was kicked off.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments