Olsens Furry in France

2/27/2007 1:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fashionista beasties Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were snapped wrapped in fur as they capped a Paris trip, and MK has not scrapped her witch boots! Crapuleux!

Ashley, who made PETA's Worst-Dressed list in 2006, looks like she's wearing a black mink and her pint-sized platform jackboots as she leaves the posh Plaza Athenee hotel near the Champs Elysees. Oh, l'humanite!

Mary-Kate opted for a lighter mink jacket, her tragicomic white sunglasses, a green alligator purse, torn black leggings, an unfortunate skull scarf, and of course, yet another pair of five-inch ankle-high witch boots! L'horreur!

TMZ contacted PETA for comment, and Veep Dan Mathews said, "Maybe their granny left them those ratty furs. They should have buried the coats with her."

And the rest of the outfits too!

jenia

wtf who cares whether idiot classless Peta, they turned a great cause into a joke. All you peta fuckers in here I bet your a 'vegatarian", but you eat chicken dont ya!!! You probably own leather shoes too. STFU

monica

Those twins look awful, I am in my 60's and I look better than them. What do they do for a living, why are they on the news ? What will they look like in 5 years, this is a tragedy.

jm

I am tired of MK looking like a bag lady.

marcusA.

TMZ you disappoint me, you keep posting PETA stuff... surely you understand their ridiculous agenda and that they support domestic terrorism? Do your people eat meat and wear leather, do you or your loved ones have life threatening diseases that depend on animal research for treatments and cures?? PETA is against all of that too, surely you know that?!...The anti-fur stuff is passe anyway, very few are buying their bogus propaganda. If you're against furs, you have to support their total no animal use by man campaign too. And shame on you if you're that stupid and uninformed, there are so many more important things to worry about in this world than a bunch of animals that are not endangered and are quite prolific in their breeding..

Diana

Number 16 Bryce: Someone once said:"Show me a person who doesn't love animals, and I'll show you a person who doesn't love people". I agree.

V

PETA may have wrecked a great cause, but they still have a point. It is tragically unfair the way animals are raised and killed just so someone can make a fashion statement. And, with the hundreds of furs the Olsen twins own between them, it's like they are trying to rub our noses in it. They obviously don't care about anyone but themselves.

L.S

she needs to bunk with britney another freek...

Down with stupid people!

OK I am not a PETA freak, but they do have videos on what horrible things happen on fur farms. Please if you want to know why people freak about fur look at the videos. Please.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." - Martin Luther king, Jr.

lea

Olsen twins.......yawn........

Down with stupid people!

Bryce, dude you are missing the point. The fur farms are cruel. I don't think you would like to see the suffering. I wouldn't care if there were better regulations, but there isn't. I am not giving you a hard time either, I just wanted to state my case.

paulie

Olsen twins look so much older than they really are. Is this their choice? Or do they like looking like a pair of old hags? Someone, please, tell them to get a life! They're not bob saget's little b%tches anymore....bob saget is now the b*tch in the relationship.

Lori

HEY....23......those videos from the fur farms are completely staged....I grew up on

a fur farm, One exaple is....people would sneak in and poke the animals with

sticks....and they would send DEATH threats and razor blades to my aunt.....now I

am not saying there is not any sad aspects to fur farming, but what people saw

was not reality........I love animals beleive it or not, but PETA is portraying themselves as something their not........

truth

They are having children working in sweat shops for their clothing line while they wear fur in LA

Tahler

GROSS!! Fur is really ugly and cruel. They've got no sense at all.

true blue

#18 Monica, hey I love animals, mostly small cows, they are the most tender, and ant fish, chicken and on special occasions I really like lamb.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments