Britney Leaves Rehab ... Not for Long!

3/1/2007 12:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears took a break from rehab last night, for more rehab.

Sporting a wig underneath a brown hat, Britney was reportedly heading to an AA meeting in Santa Monica last night, smiling all the way.

We're told that Britney, who was escorted into the support group by her assistant, returned to Promises treatment center right after the meeting.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Susan

Leave the girl alone, Shes had enough problems, being in the star light and not having your life as planned is hurtful, Also giving birth to 2 children so fast can be very overwhelming. I hope she succeed's and Kev can be supportive not vandictive at this time of need. Feel sorry for her kids

Marie

So she's smiling happy as always with the big opened mouth tonsil showing laugh .But deep within she's got issue's that hopefully will be resolved partly at rehab , of coarse it's going to take more then rehab to deal w/ those issue's . She needs to go back to Kentwood La and raise her boys away from the temptations of Hollywood. Serenity can be found on a farm in Kentwood. "Who say's you can't go home " try it brit find yourself again stop living for everyone else start living for your boys and think about their well being . But of coarse you've got to love yourself first. You've worked to hard for your dream and you've reached it. Now enjoy it the right way .. with your kids. Good luck God bless and keep the path .

Katie

I feel so sorry for Britney, if you watch the videos the cameras are just goin at her, "how ya doin?" click, click, click... GOD that has to be hard... I don't think she signed up for this price of fame this is stupid!!!! Britney I hope you get better, you are a beautiful person... and remember your song Stronger... I am sure it helped people!!! Lots of people battle depression, help show them there is light at the end of the tunnel!!! You and your family are in my prayers!

KEDRIA

I WISH BRIT ALL THE LUCK IN WORLD. I HOPE SHE GET BETTER SOON. IN MAYBE JUST MAYBE ALOT OF PEOPLE WAS WRONG ABOUT K-FED. HE IS TURNING OUT TO
BE A GREAT DAD AND A GREAT SUPPORTER. WHO KNEW

JOANN RYAN

I WII SAY IT AGAIN. BRITNEY PUT GOD IN YOUR LIFE, AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS. I WONDER WHY I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SEE THIS?

Angel

I pray for her to get her sh*t together every night... I wish she would just take those kids & get the hell outta dodge for good! So they can have a somewhat normal upbringing...
See what Hollyweird does to people... @@