CAA Inks

Etheridge-Hating Savage

3/1/2007 3:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Savage vs. Melissa EtheridgeHollywood powerhouse talent pimps, Creative Artists Agency, has signed nationally syndicated homophobic radio host Michael Savage for representation in all areas.

Savage, whose real name is Michael Alan Weiner, hosts the conservative radio program "Savage Nation," and just this week, he lashed out against breast cancer survivor/Oscar winner Melissa Etheridge -- for thanking her wife, Tammy Lynn Michaels and their kids during her Academy Awards acceptance speech. Savage said, "I don't like a woman married to a woman. It makes me want to puke. I want to vomit when I hear it. I think it's child abuse."

He further commented on homosexuality saying, "There are people who are sexually confused, who think that they're men when they're women. They're not normal."

Savage's anti-gay tirade, although typical for his radio show, is especially troubling considering Etheridge is also a CAA client! Besides Savage and Etheridge, CAA reps some of the biggest names in the business, including Julia Roberts and Tom Cruise.

Calls to CAA reps were not immediately returned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PerezSux

That talk show host doth protest too much, methinks. Sounds like a big closet case. What's he so threatened by?

Paul Kline

MIchael Savage is an ass. Always has been and always will be. Anyone, and I repeat ANYONE with the stupidity of managing this dolt deserves all the critisism they receive. He is hateful, and can I say stupid? Think I just did.

Rene

What a ugly, hate-filled man. It's very sad to hear such vile words coming out of anyone. I wonder why he is so threatened by other people? I can't believe that CAA actually hired him.

Sherry

I agree. Even if your against Anything Homosexual, Thats a bit much. Child Abuse?? Unless they are beating or molesting their children, and I doubt they are, Its not child abuse. Its kids being raised in a loving home.

S

Savage is great. He has a very interesting point of view. Funny how you "OPEN MINDED" liberals have no tolerance for differing opinions. There is no such thing as "Homophobia" that is a word created by intolerant left wing scum to describe people like me who are SICKENED by sodomites! Give me a break already with your damn Nazi like tactics.
-Steve Frank

kgb

They are both a couple of a&&holes.
It has nothing to do with her homosexuality of his fear of it.
They are 2 very in-your-face over rated posers.
They are welcome at CAA because it is all a charade.
They are a product...just like Pepsi or dog food or a hemorrhoid cream, it is just a shame we care.
CAA is just the company pimping them out.

Amazing

I listen to Dr. Mike Savage every day. I think he is funny, honest, very well-read and educated, and is not beholden to any political party. He does tend to go off, but that's the way he sees it. It my come as a surprise to many of you that everybody is not on board with the gay agenda that is shoved in our faces at every turn. Even the View has turned into a propaganda machine. Rosie claimed that everyday across the US gays are being killed just for being gay. That is an obvious lie, not that it will stop her from saying it. Only somebody like Mike Savage will come out and say" She is lying." Everybody else is scared.

mary

How dare Melissa thank her family. Sheesh. What a jerk and I bet he wears womans clothes. People like this guy and Jerry Falwell are self hating closet cases. Its funny that his name is Weiner. BWAH. It soo fits. What a dick!

Great Dane

We're here, we're queer.....and we aren't going anywhere......

America on a whole must'nt feel that way, or else Ellen Degenerous wouldn't have been hosting the show.....or is it only OKAY, when we smile big and play it down???

Team Birkhead

It's people like him that make me sick. I was raised in the church but now am a believer without a organized church because TOO many people are judgemental. Let them live and be happy and quit judging is what I say. They should get rid of him already!!

Kathleen

Congratulations to Melissa's wife that she is married to such a wonderful person that thinks of her contributions to their success. Shame on this vindictive, horrible, despicable hateful and hate-filled man.

chalkoutline

Here we go again. Anytime someone disagrees with homosexuality and expresses the opinion that it's wrong, out come the "you must be a hiding queer" comments.

Get it thru your heads, not everyone thinks it is normal behavior and he has the right to say so. Just like you have the right to promote it, he has the right to speak against it.

Donna

This guy has issues!!! Must be brain damage!!!!!!! When was the last time he walked on water?

jaime413

I love that michael savage is not afraid to speak his mind RIGHT ON!!

jaime413

I love that michael savage is not afraid to speak his mind RIGHT ON!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments