Liz Hurley's Wedding Celebration Turns Violent

3/9/2007 7:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Police and TV crews got into a brutal brawl outside of yet another Elizabeth Hurley wedding celebration in India.

As a car carrying Hurley and hubby Arun Nayar entered Meherangarh Fort, security began attacking photogs with batons as they tried to get a shot of the couple. As the fight escalated, punches were thrown and screaming matches broke out around the party.

After the fireworks, real fireworks lit up the sky. The couple is in the area of Jodphur celebrating their marriage, which took place in London last week.

Laura

Wow. They aren't even Angelina and Brad. The press can be crazy at times.

FUNKY BROWN CHICK

Wow. That's pretty sad / scary. :-( Hopefully no one was seriously hurt.

Joe

Angelina and Brad? Nothing good about those2 nuts. Why even bring them up? Angelina adopts for attention, and Brad is her lapdog......hehehe
This is sad.

LOL

My God... How many celebrations does she/they need. Wasn't one out-lavish ceremony enough??? Instead of waisting all that money in nonsense why doesn't she donate it to an Indian charity... that would go along way, and people might actually start liking her in that country. So sad, the rich are just so full of themselves and don't have the capacity to think outside the box....

Laura

I was talking about all the commotion that comes when they go somewhere overseas. Everyone goes beserk. They are pretty bigger stars compared to Liz Hurley who is quite beautiful I may say.

fatalblades

Fireworks at the end? Are they sure those weren't missles? Regardless nobody should mess with the press.

E. Alneda

Mary: What a hater. Your so jealous that Brad isn't yours you can't even give them props for all their humanitarain work. Brad's building neighborhoods in flood ravaged New Orleans and Angelina is adopting kids who would otherwise rot in orphanages. What have you done lately. Do tell.

Your'e Fired!

......................................Ah, The beginning of Marital Bliss..........................................
I give them 2 1/2 years

mr pantz

The photogs need to be reined in before somebody dies...it's only a matter of time.

tmzfan2032

I hate the press they suck. Especially what the did to Antonella Barba. I saw a good article on that on http://www.emodelmagazine.com

sim

Who do these private security guards think they are? the LAPD?

Michelle

Before someone dies..........ummmm Princess Diana ring a bell?

Justin

Who is Elizabeth Hurely?

unfinished sympathy

They didn't get maried in London last week, but in Winchcombe, which is a small Cotswolds village in the south-west of England, not far from where I live. I was there that day. It was frantic...all the paps and journos.

F that

Mary, people do not adopt babies for attention. Celebs are a lot of things but I don't think they are that stupid. If she wanted attention all she has to do is walk outside of her house and someone is ready to take her picture.
I'm not a huge fan of them either but I just think its frickin' stupid the way people think they would need to go though all that trouble to get attention. It is a life long committment....they don't get to hand them in for next years model or anything. I think they are smart enough to know that.

They aren't perfect people but I do think they want to at least try and do something positive with all the blessings they have been given in life

Same with Madonna....one thing she anit is stupid!! She is an incredible business person and marketing expert. You think if she wanted some attention there would be a cheaper way to do? one with less time committment?

Most of these celebs (aside from the c or d listers who ask for attention) don't ask the photogs to follow them around and take their pic. I have heard people express anger at her for being in the paper and asking for attention when she is out with the kids....how frickin' stupid. She didn't call the photogs.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments