Lets Walk It Out ... B*tch!

3/13/2007 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jeremy Piven (looking freshly waxed) and a pretty pal took a stroll along the beach in Malibu yesterday.

B.

Damn, he's so HOT. I've always liked Jeremy Piven. He's a great actor and seems like a nice, down-to-earth guy; not barely known but not overexposed either, like most other actors. He looks absolutely yummy in that photo, too! WOW.

TROLL SMASHERS

malibuuuuu!

Angst

I'm pretty sure that Jeremy piven is not heterosexual.

Also, he's had a LOT of work done on him. He had a guest role on Seinfeld. (He played the person wanting to play George's character.) He was severely bald back then (now he has plugs) and was a short, pudgy fellow. Cosmetic surgery anyone?

Finally, Jeremy seems like an arrogant prick. Not my cup o' tea.

Chantelle

he's pale?! Ummmm I think not
PLUS he's ABSolutly gorgeous
I'd rap my legs around that *licks lips*

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

I thought Piven was out?

GEORGE GROVER

Who the hell is Jeremy Piven? It appears that he is some actor, but as sure as GOD PUT LITTLE GREEN APPLES ON TREES I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HIM. I sure hope he is as good as the people that know him think he is. It never ceased to amaze me that with all of the horrific things going on around the world, with peoples' lives being held in the balance, Americans especially, would rather devote their time to such subject matter as to some celebrity who looks like and acts like at least half of the public. SOMETHING REALLY SPECIAL ABOUT THESE PEOPLE, THAT THE REST OF AMERICA JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT.

GOD HELP US. BUT HE WON'T BECAUSE EVEN HE SEES THE IRRELEVANCE.

ronny

He's a hottie.

Chantelle

LMAO!!!
I thought it said he looked "pretty pale" HAHA My bad
he's still sexai

Marty Columbus OHIO

He's SOOOO HOT!

what are you guys on.... Stop smoking that Crack rock!

Paris Hilton is still my favorite! I love her!

el polacko

lookin' good, jeremy ... but grow back the chest hair, dude ! that shaved and waxed look is so hetero.

Sean Bresnahan

He looks like he's about five minutes away from looking like Old Uncle Leo walking Miami Beach. Jeremy! Is that a nickel in the sand?

Sol

Aww... is this the same girl he was so afraid being seen with?
see the interesting clip here:
or is this the reason why he sped off there? lol

Kennedy

Jeremy looks good and I thought he was great in the comedy PCU. I also liked him on the Travel channel when he toured India.

BLE

I swear I read someplace recently that he came out as gay. I know I did. He's not gay?

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Jeremy Piven is a uptight, full of himself , self-centered, no talent, a-hole.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments