Hayden's Brand New Bag

3/15/2007 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perky "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere stopped into trendy Fred Segal boutique yesterday to pick up a coffee. The blonde bombshell-in-training was decked out in a cute, low-cut t-shirt, sexy ripped jeans, and a pair of sandals.

Hayden had her hair pulled back in a ponytail and her sunglasses on top of her head. The diminutive TV star could barely hold onto her big brown bag as she sipped away at her cup o' joe.

Hayden really pulls off this cute casual look -- though she is best known for her trademark "Heroes" garb: a cheerleading outfit. Oh and Rumer Willis was there too.

maxii

thats rumer willis i thought hayden was out with maybe some rocker dude, for someone who is demi,s daughter she sure looked crappy

leslie

I swear, I thought that was a dude!

Deja

Is she dating Howard Stern now???????

Deja

& why is Howard Stern carrying a purse?!?!

Dottie

I thought that was her rockstar boyfriend. What happened to little Demi?

Mel

Poor Rumor needs a makeover. She does look like a guy.

Amanda

Ok, TMZ now you are starting to sound like the Style Network or something. "Hayden had her hair pulled back in a ponytail and her sunglasses on top of her head." REALLY???? I so could not see that in the picture.

dumb asses

i thought that was a guy too!!!! get a makeover!!!!

kiki

she looks like a dude witha pocketbook, shoot if my mom was demi moor i would be hitting up her wallet for plastic surgery especially on her jay leno chin!

Jessica

Am I the only one that thinks someone at TMZ has the hots for her?? I mean as if we cant see with our own eyes what shes wearing or how her hair is pulled back or the glasses...hellloooooo..I love TMZ i come to it for all the gossip, but I think it was a tad bit stupid to do a story bout her handbag and her hair and jeans.. come on...

MommaT

Okay, so it wasn't just me who thought that was a GUY with her.............

Makeover yes......but, where to start??!!! ;)

Confused on the Photo

Rumor.......Rumor...... fell lfrom the ugly tree and hit EVERY branch on the way down. Spend a $$$$$ and get a makeover....please TMZ don't EVER show a photo of her again. SPARE US

Boogey

You know it's a slow news day at TMZ when we get a detailed run-down of what Hayden is wearing. I think the picture is enough, guys.

Real Love

The whole time I was reading the write-up I was thinking, are they going to tell us who that guy is with Hayden? Rumor has it, you fugly.

cindysin

OMG Rumer looks like a horse faced guy ! Cant Demi get her a make over & decent hair cut & a stylist to help her look like a girl ? And that giant lantern jaw ! Plastic surgeon STAT!!!She looks more masculine than her daddy Bruce,maybe it would be easier to have a sex change since she'll probably end up a gay Hollywood brat.Her sisters dont look any better either,maybe Demi can get a group discount from Dr.90210...Sad

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments