Star Gives Babwa Silent Treatment

3/16/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Star Jones Star Jones says she's over "The View" – and that she hasn't uttered a word to her old boss Barbara Walters since she got booted from the morning gabfest last summer.

Jones tells TV Guide that she hasn't spoken to anyone at "The View" since her bitch-errific departure, though she does have email correspondence with Elisabeth Hasselbeck because, Star says, they "had a very personal relationship." Still, Star won't spill the beans on what Thin Lizzie talks to her about (job openings?) because she's "extremely discreet."

Still, Jones says that she still keeps up with the show itself, because it's "very difficult not to keep up with it if you read newspapers or magazines or do any work on the Internet." Jones claims that she's Flabulous Gallery: click to launch galleryhappy for Rosie & Co., even though ratings skyrocketed on the show pretty much exactly when Star bolted. Meanwhile, TMZ caught up with Star giving someone else an icy-cold reception yesterday in Manhattan.

Angelina's Hot Passport

Angelina Jolie passport photoAngelina Jolie may have gotten a faceful of tears from her newly adopted son Pax, but Angie's own passport picture will brighten just about anybody's day. The picture was part of Jolie's adoption application, and smokin' hot is putting it lightly.

Meanwhile, Jolie went yesterday to pick up the newly-named three-year-old Pax Thien, but he started crying during their first encounter, perhaps because, as Nguyen Van Trung tells People, he didn't even know he was being adopted! "We just told him that we are taking himAngelina Gallery: Click to launch photos out," says Trung. "You are going to play outside – play with a mother and father." After the initial jitters, however, all went well. Pax – described as "very cheerful and happy" played nice with new big bro Maddox.

Heather Mills Cries Wolf on UK 911

Temper, Temper gallery: Click to launch photosHeather Mills has been overusing the British equivalent of 911, and the police have had just about enough of her bleating. The monopod and soon-to-be-ex-McCartney Mills dials 999 (emergency in the UK) so much to kvetch about the paparazzi, that a Sussex police superintendent complained to reporters, as reported by Page Six, "Clearly, people who make lots of calls to the police run the risk of being treated as the little boy who cried wolf." According to Mills' rep, the dancer-to-be hasn't annoyed the cops and she's simply protecting herself from the paps.

Party Favors: Jay-Z NOT Drinking Cristal ... Joe Simpson Getting Forgetful ... Spielberg Gets into Comedy

Jay ZJay-Z says that even though a bottle of Cristal was brought to his table at a Manhattan club the other night, he most certainly did not drink any of the bubbly, which he famously boycotted last year. ... Joe Simpson, say Rush & Molloy, forgot his BlackBerry after lunch at the Brooklyn Diner in New York. A Diner minion ran after Pa Simpson, but to no avail. ... Steven Spielberg has his sights set on TV comedy on a new series called "The United States of Tara," about an ordinary seeming woman with two kids who happens to suffer from multiple personality disorder. The show, reports Variety, may land at Showtime.

ANN

Why is if you are educated and have it together as a black woman/man ,You are labeled as arrogantand negative remarks.The View knew Star was smart vivacious and likeable and that is why she won the show.The reason Star was terminated because she did not give ABC rights to her wedding and her planning was personal.A woman can chooses how to wants to be married because its her dream and we all view marriage differently. Some take the planning out and go to Vegas or a cruise etc but its a personal choice and neither is negative or wrong.As for Star weight even if she was sweating and losing it would not help people by knowing and it was a personal matter and for someone to disrepect her privacy has issues. Rosie is a angry gay woman and she will have a downfall and depression is just the beginning of her downfall. You can not spew venom like her and say you have the love of your life and kids in your home.Something is deeply troubling her.

Devynn

star jones used her wedding as a means to get freebies that she wasn't EVER going to get ANYWHERE else. she's just a PANEL talk show host. she didn't even have her own show. why should companies pander to JUST her?! oh wait, she told them that they would get FREE time on the show. anyone with common sense knows that there is NO SUCH THING as FREE time in hollywood. EVERYTHING comes with a price. and when it came time to pony up, and the EXECUTIVES had to pay, it was time to boot the idiot who cost them all that money. i'm so glad she left. she's a fake ass bitch. this isn't about race, it's about a PERSON getting too big for their britches. at least Rosie hasn't fucked over the show's and ABC's ENTIRE sales team! talk smack and create controversay all you want, but when you fuck with THE MONEY, you deserve whatever it is you get!

i'm sure angelina will adopt an american child. i bet the reason why she hasn't done so yet, is b/c the whole US adoption system is sooooooooooooooooooooo messed up. a foreign adoption may or may not be cheaper, depending upon the country you're getting the child from, but it's waaaaaaaaaaaay more streamlined. of course, in the US we favor the birth mother above all, so adoptive parents in the US ALWAYS have the risk of the mother asking for the child back hanging over their heads. in foreign countries, there isn't that risk b/c the child is most likely an orphan, or the child's parents will NEVER be able to provide the kid with even a meager quality of life. and even if you adopt out of the foster care system, which can be easier, it's still complicated b/c ppl are notorious for giving kids back b/c they can't handle it. sad really. i wish more hollywood types would adopt american children. i know rosie did. but if more do it and put the system in the spotlight, maybe, just maybe they can get the work rolling on fixing it, thus making it easy for the rest of us. :) of course, there's the risk that the kids biological family will find out that the child's new parents are famous AND loaded, but i'm also sure that that issue can be dealt with as well. i mean, if rosie can do it, so can i! :)

annie

It breaks my heart to see American children needing parents and homes, ignored as if they don't exist or aren't important

Mary Williams

I am really surprised by the negative and truly hate filled comments I see on this blog. This is my first time to participate and believe it will be my last. Hopefully, the comments I see are not representative of our entire nation. That would be scary! I'm signing off now never to return. I want to join the 99.9% of the American population that is not so hate filled and negative in their way of thinking.

Ms. Bobbie Weaver

I have nothing good to say about the bully who hangs upside down on the View. Let her hang that way for at least 5 hours and then see how mouthy she is. As for Walters, I have feeling she wishes she was anywhere but on the View. I never watched it and never will. Good luck to you Star. You deserve a lot better than the View had to offer.

Lindy

Please Kevin dont make this into a racial thing. As for the View goes, persoanlly I think they can take it off......Dont care for it.. Good thing for the remote control button...

joan hardin

star i think you are wonderful and i hope you the best of success with you new job and i think barbara walters is going to the dogs with rosie and i agree with the others comment elisabeth should start looking for a new job the view is gone needs a new new rosies toilet

Frieda Jane

I never did care for Star, no matter if it was on the View or not. That being said, she is a classy lady, I don't care it she lost weight with surgical help, more power to her as I am fighting the weight battle now but don't have the money to pay for the surgery.
As far as the other creature, the one that replaced Star...well I try not to remember that she exists. I am also of Irish desent as well and thought that I was hard headed and opinionated, but she is just plain ignorant, not stupid, ignorant and nasty. She demands the right to have her opinions, but does not allow for others the same right.

qjersey

Hey "whatever" Rosie NEVER denied being gay, she just never talked about it...gee just like Ellen does now on her show!

Maybe you live in the sticks, but here in NYC, geesh, everyone knew Rosie was gay LONG before she ever said it. But you are right, the press LIED, they all knew she was gay, but never reported on it...well did they really need to?

ANYWAY, good riddance to that stupid self promoting idiot STAR Jones. I never watched the View because of HER. I can tolerate Elizabeth the GOP parrot, but STAR was just too much.

BTW where is STARs trophy husband? She got him locked away at ex-gay camp somewhere?

Budddy

what a bunch of who gives a flying f c k news

K. J. Shaffer

GROW UP AND QUIT !!!!!!!!!!! USING THE RACE CARD AS USUAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gigi

TO POSTER 13-KEVIN
YOU SOUND LIKE A BLACK RACIST TO ME. I'M WHITE AND ALWAYS LOVED STAR WHEN SHE WAS ON T.V. BEFORE THE VIEW. I CAN'T STAND HER NOW. WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS, BIG WEDDING/AKA AT EVERYONE ELSE'S EXPENSE.I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY SHE DOES AND MOST CERTAINLY WOULD NEVER PUT PEOPLE OVER A BARREL TO SPONSOR THEM ON A SHOW BECAUSE ITS " HER" THAT SHOWS ME SHE DOESN'T HAVE MUCH SELF RESPECT FOR HERSELF OR BIG "AL".. I THINK EVERYONE KNOWS HER HUSBAND IS GAY AND I HAVE TO WONDER ABOUT HER. I DOUBT THAT SHE IS BUT I KNOW FOR SURE SHE "BOUGHT" A HUSBAND.
I CAN'T STAND ROSIE, SHE MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH , BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW ONE THING " I DON'T WATCH THE VIEW ",THE ONLY THINGS I HEAR ARE WHATS ON CNN OR FOX. I THINK ROSIE IS NOTHING BUT A BIG BULLY AND A COWARD AT THAT. I THINK " BAWA WALTERS" IS A TWO FACED BITCH PERIOD AND I THINK DONALD TRUMP PUT HER ASS RIGHT WHERE IT BELONGS. AND GET THIS ONE KEVIN---I DON'T EVEN LIKE DONALD TRUMP I THINK HE IS A BIG KNOW IT ALL, AND BRAGGER..BUT WHERE "BAWA" WAS CONCERNED HE CALLED HER BLUFF. SO SEE THIS HAS NOTHING TO REALLY DO WITH STAR, I'M JUST BORED WITH HER, SHE HAS NO TALENT AND SHOULD GO BACK TO SERVING THE COURTS, BECAUSE SHE IS USELESS ON T.V. AS IS ROSIE AND "BAWA" WHO IS GETTING TO OLD TO HANDLE ANYTHING.
BYE KEV----

crista

Does anybody care Angie's crazy. look deep in her eyes. She does not care about American kids. I feel sorry for these kids when they finally realize their Mom just wants the attention, By adopting kids from every nation but her own, and Brad is such a pussy-B**** he would never stand up to her. She tuely makes me sick.

Carolyn

The whole Star thing is silly!! Just let the woman go on with her life the way it is and stop the racisim stuff already!!

Frieda Jane

Of coarse the little one cried at being taken from what was more then likely the only home he had known. I adopted a child while in Korea and she was told nothing at all except she was going on a train ride and not to cry. She did cry as they grabbed her and took off the clothing that belonged to the orphanage and left her cold and nude if front of a bunch of strangers. I did what I had not wanted to do, grabbed her and quickly dressed her.

As far as was their influence...I don't think so, each child in an orphanage in the third world countries takes up space and assets that can be used for other kids and staff. I know that in Korea the orphanages were a business...privately owned and no regulations. Wake up people life in the third world nations is not what we know or even think.