Paris and Nicole's Reality Show

... Take Two?

3/19/2007 10:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"The Simple Life" just got a little less "real."

TMZ spotted Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie shooting a scene for the upcoming season of their "reality" show, a scene that took careful planning and multiple takes?! Michael Richards would love that kind of reality!

Moments before the scene, the "Simple Life" crew briefed the band of photogs waiting outside Hilton's home, telling them exactly what the two starlets would be doing in the next take.

When Hilton and Richie emerged from Paris' pad, the smiling BFFs staged an "impromptu" photoshoot for cameras, before jumping into a waiting SUV which whisked the pair away. Minutes later, it brought them back.

The girls then re-shot the exact same scene, to perfection if we might add, before retreating into Paris' place -- apparently do-overs are allowed in reality TV!

Brother Harold, S.J.

I'D ONLY WATCH THEIR SHOW IF THEY PROMISED TO THROW SIMULTANEOUS EMBOLISMS.

Kennedy

Dear # 11: You are forgetting that these young superficial women are proud to be wild and sleezy. They are absolutely not role model material. Like everyone else posted, just boycott the show. I do not watch the show because I have a ten year old daughter, and she was raised to appreciate quality programms like The Discovery, History, and The Learning Channel. I also do not buy tabloid magazines, and TMZ is the only place I read all this worthless information while at work breaks. I am doing my best not to financial support bad behavior.

Kennedy

I think Nicole gained a pound and now weighs 86 pounds because she is wearing a maternity dress. And Paris looks like a man in drag as usual. I'm not watching their lame reality show.

Monica

I love their show it's so funny!!

A

I have never watched that show -- I HATE these girls -- am I the only one in American that does NOT get what everyone is so infatuated with? I understand the curiosity of 'normal people' -- getting to see how the trust-fund babies get to live, but Paris and Nicole are posers to the Hollywood scene. I HATE THEM!!!!!!!

K. Jackson

Damn, what is the deal with these two ditzy bitches? They're talentless - not to mention - just plain ass ugly!

m15

I think the reason Nicole went psycho-skinny was because of this show anyway! I remember an episode early-on where they were both in bathing suits (and paris looked hot in a bikini, nicole was a bit chunkier in a one-piece)...she was prob scarred from that.

Now look at her - she is thinner than Paris (who is just naturally slender)... hope she's happy!

ronny

So will they be taping from jail this year?

Let's hope so.

Your'e Fired!

.......................................Monica, your herpes is showing................................................

penyn lane

Yes all "reality" shows have storyboards to outline what will happen for those particular episodes so various takes are done to show the same stuff. Reality tv is never really real.

SUN

Please no more of these stupid bitches. I am sick of that show making fun of the average person. All they do is pretend to be like us, and they are actually making fun of normal people. They try to do regular jobs, and mess up on purpose, because they think having a regular, real job is below them. I guess I dont see the humor in this. It gets old real fast.

ParisGurl

Kool cant wait till the new season 5 It will be even better then befor!!!
Paris and Nicole rock!!!!

Vigilante Justice

The Anna Nicole story is the worst thing that's happened to Paris....no one cares anymore.....She's yesterday's news!

PS: Except maybe if she goes to jail for probation violation....now Paris is an orange jumpsuit 'thats hot!"

Sam.

THERE WAS A BIG PILE OF COCAINE IN THE BATHROOM AT PARISITES BIRTHDAY!

PAIR OF COKE WHORES!

D

No shit! They were filming last weekend at the Hilton hotel in the SFV and one of the producers came into my store and every other store in the mall asking if we wanted to be extras on the show. Im sorry but i'll pass, and I think everyone else did too!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments