Heather Gets the Marks of the Beast

3/20/2007 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Mills danced her way into an imperfect 6-6-6 from the judges on "Dancing with the Stars" last night.

The limb-challenged but nimble activist only stumbled in rehearsals. Last night, dressed in a craptacular yellow and purple full-length gown, which she said made her feel like "an ice cream sundae," the vampy amputee whooshed and twirled her way to a scary rating from the judges: sixes across the board.

Heather's clipped dancing was a revelation last night, and 666 is, of course, the Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation.

DANIEL PAUL VALLAIRE

WHY DID AMERICAN PUBLIC TURN THIER BACKS ON THE BRITISH MOVIE ( THE QUEEN). HAVE AMERICANS FINALLY HAD ENOUGH OF THE BRITISH TRASHINGS.

Slice of da pie

Both she and paul fight for peace: he fights for world peace, she wants a piece of his money.

DANIEL PAUL VALLAIRE

SHE HAS THE RIGHT ,A RIGHT, SHE EVERYRIGHT TO MARRY AN DIVORCE WHOEVER ASKED EVEN A MR. PAUL McCARTNY. SHE WAS A VERY POPULAR MODEL BEFORE HE CAME INTO IT. WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE WITH CHANGES BUT SHE WAS LIVING WELL BEFORE.IF SHE GETS EXTRA IT WELL GO TO DAUGHTER OR CHARITY.BUT SHE WILL NOT STAY FOR A WEEKLY OR MONTHLY CHECK WITH STRINGS. ONE THING FOR CERTAIN IT WELL WORK OUT.

A

The british hate her - Americans hate her - Cate loves her.... well, we better take another look, it sounds like Cate has it all figured out!

While I would think it was amazing to be dancing to inspire children or handicapped individuals, I think (and Cate, remember, we all have a right to our opinions) that she is a golddigger as well!! who needs that much money to live? SHe is doing this for the WRONG reasons and I think that she is absolutely despicable.

If she is so inspirational Cate, why wouldn't she donate at least 50 million of her new found 56 million dollars to charities? isnt she a humanitarian?

HEATHER MILLS IS A BITCH!!

Kennedy

#20 You are not the moral compass because you are ignorant.
#24 It is public knowledge that Heather has anger issues and that Paul has good character. I’ve read many biographies about Paul and all say that he has good character. #24 CATE is not a true Beatles fan or else she would understand. I am into the music and the people behind the music. I listen to The Beatles, Wings, and Paul McCartney everyday, and I think about all the neat things they have said and done. And Paul is an honest and genuine man. Long live Paul. You are letting Heather’s disability influence your attitude.

sue green

I think Heather Mills sucks!
I think people who use the adjective "awesome" constantly, are robots!
I think Howard Stern is a creep!
I think driving with your cell phone on is stupid, and you look retarded!
hmmmmm shall I go on.....

Mad Moose Melvin

Cate. Do snort briefs for a living? Do you have a Gerbil farm? Are you being payed by that cheap low life Heather for you brainless comments? Who's Gay? Your our your wife?
Can you just answer these questions?

Michelle

I do think that she did very well too despite her fake leg. I also think that she is brave for joining the show. I know that it is horrible that she asked for all that money from Paul, because that was too much. I think that it was the two of them that made the mistake of getting married too soon. I was mad at Paul for choosing someone thirty years his junior since she is my age and he is old enough to be her father. I think that it's just wrong. I also don't think that it was right for him to go looking for someone else when Linda was not even dead a year.

Joan

666 right across her forehead!!! Noticed how she said something about "I'll give you a million dollars" to the host....yeah right....always talking about money and wanting Pauls. If you donate any money bit*h, it's Pauls. What a peice of crap!!!

Hollywood Heartbreaker

Never liked her when she married Sir Paul, thought she was way below him. And then she comes out with all the dirty allegations of abuse, her life was so hard, blah blah. Why is she on this show? It seems to be slipping further from A and B list talent, especially with this unattractive wench......oh well, I knew there was a reason that I dont have television!

shifty

Yes Cate, I'm aware she is an activist. However, howmany members of Greenpeace or PETA are on reality shows? She is absorbing the attention that is being given to her by her ex-husbands fame and it is sickening. And, for the record, although I am a huge Beatle fan, I know the reality of who McCartney is. Both he and Harrison were massive cocksmen during the Beatles' heyday. Paul married this media pig withing two years of losing his wife of over 30 years, so he is no better. The reality is that they are both sick. However, I think that if she really wants to be an activist, she can do it without going on a Tv program that is television's equivilant to baby food. Surely she can come up with a better way to get her message accross than dancing on TV. Be real.

Cate

Paul, Mad Moose, Beatles Fan, I know that you are all one person. I am not ignorant here, it's you. You have taken your love for the Beatles and Paul a little too far. I am not questioning Paul's behavior and lifestyle here, I'm questioning yours. So you've read that Heather has anger issues, do you believe everything you read or do you allow your heart to have a little room for something called "faith". You aren't there, you didn't live with them, you weren't there, period. You basing your attacks on things you have read. I give people the benefit of the doubt. And this has nothing to do with the fact I have met her. I never once claimed to be a true Beatles fan, I said I listened to their music, and enjoyed it, I just don't dig and pry into their personal lifestyles and judge every person who comes into their path or is part of their history.

shifty

Cate, I don't need to be a "fly on the wall" to know that Mills is using the media. If she wants my respect, then I suggest she shuts up, fights for her landmine causes, and stops dancing on TV. How can anyone take someone seriously that goes on an American reality TV program. It's ridiculous and laughable.

just asking

# 19 and Cate you are right on.

I called 3 professors about this and they all said the same sentiments as you two did. Everybody needs to chill. Do really think she is going to be voted to stay after about 2 weeks? Leave her alone. Time will tell. Remember the disabled. I would think at least on
little boy or girl has gotten some inspiration from Heather.

Mad Moose Melvin

Cate, Do you Gag or what?