Jacko Has Money to Shop?

3/21/2007 12:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The remains of the King of Pop were spotted yesterday at Harrods department store in London. The former singer was on one of his mega-shopping sprees ... although no word on how he intends to pay for it.

The usually camera-shy creature was all smiles as he showed off a meticulously combed, neo-Liza hairdo, and sporting the same pair of RayBans he's been wearing since the 80s.

TMZ has verified that this photo was taken at Harrods, not Madame Tussauds wax museum.

Wow.

My god, just looking at him creeps me out, what a FREAK!!!

jenn

**************CHILD MOLESTER************CHILD MOLESTER****************

Your'e Fired!

....I wonder, What was the ORIGINAL goal, in regards to his face?!? What was he TRYING to achieve?!? Who was he trying to look like? Because who ever did this to him, should be in prison....What a mess!!!!!

jenn

Stop with this sick child molester

A

IMO - he is the nastiest, scariest, questionable man-figure I have ever seen!

Julie

TOTALLY GROSS

Kay

Again another total waste of TMZ space. No one wants to see this freak and pedophile.. File MJ's news with Janice Dickinson's IN THE TRASH CAN...

jenn

*****************CHILD MOLESTER*************

MICHAEL TOUCHED MY LIFE TOO

WHO CARES HOW HE PAYS FOR IT! EVERYONE'S JEALOUS COS THEY WANNA BE ABLE TO GO INTO A STORE AND JUST POINT TO STUFF AND SAY I WANT THAT! I DO! BUT THE REALITY IS IT'S NOONE'S BUSINESS. IF YOU WANNA BE LIKE MICHAEL THEN GET ON WITH YOUR BAD SELVES AND THAT COULD BE YOU!! LIKE HE SAYS "AIN'T NO BODY'S BUSINESS"! OWWWWWWW! LOL

Chiquita

Creepy ass man...I can sense the nightmares coming on already...

JohnTheMad

How does he pay for it - like he pays for everything else - he doesn't. Harrods will have to due the cser

100

the tip of his nose is a different color!!

PS NY

You can see that he is clearly wearing a prosthetic piece over his nose. the skin tones do not even match. I think that his nose has suffered through so much, it collapsed, and cannot be recontrsucted anymore. Well, I still love his music, and when I saw him in sept. of 2001, he was great. He needs to shop less, and tour more.

pattie in cali

who freakin cares? he lost it along time ago. just think. i took my son to see him in 1988. hes a freak, all that money and he couldn't get the help he needed. go away FREAK.

Meowch

The tip of his nose looks brown. Where the heck has it been? Up someone's-oh never mind-EWWWW-

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments