Winona Ryder's Girls

Interrupted

3/22/2007 12:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The gorgeous Winona Ryder was snapped on the set of her next flick, "The Last Word." She'll also be seen in the upcoming "Sex and Death 101."

Unlike many of her peers, the actress has quite a pair ... of films coming up, and we don't want to ... knock hers. She'll be co-starring with Ray Romano, one of America's favorite boobs.

TMZ just wanted to keep you abreast of the work of this talented star.

Allison

damn. she's hot.

Great Dane

I used to be a HUGE fan.....but, ever since the shop lifting thing, she's just disapperaed....and to me, she looks like a drag queen in that pic....where is the Reality Bites Winona????

Who is this new woman with HUGE boobs?

pattie in cali

good luck to her, i hope she has grown up. i have always liked her. GODD LUCK WINONA.

www.chickchats.com

She's a disaster!

traci

I read your website often everday and this was just a "TRASHY" all the references to breast . "TRASHY"

Gin

I didn't even know she was still doing movies??

andy

Roffles @ commentary

thanks for making me laugh guys!!! Hilarious bust references.

Mick Crisler

From any angle, this woman is so hot she's like magma. Yes she made a mistake, but she's paid in full and then some for having sticky fingers. I'm sure there are a lot of us hoping to see MUCH more of one of Minnesota's finest exports. Or is it two? No, for me, the rest is great and all, but it's the face that kills and it's that face that'll keep her as near the top as she wants to get. So get used to her, she'll be around for a long time.

Davie C

I have always the had the biggest crush on her....... And only word can describe this picture........................................................DAMN!

Tom

She's awesome.

Cindy

Whats the collective age at tmz...15?

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new reality show? How to shoplift anything?

mikiejoe

I have always thought she was a doll...one of the best looking in Hollywood. And unlike the comment (#2) I can move past that and appreciate her acting and her looks. Like Great Dane (#2) has never done anything wrong in their life. Anyway, it's great to see her in the news and that shot was pretty nice too!

Tanya

No one should pay to see any movie this woman is in. She should have gone to jail for her shoplifting escapade instead of getting off so easy, especially after bragging for years to people that she could "shoplift anything from any store anywhere and get away with it". Everyone should boycottt her movies.

sparkeyUK

Whoever writes this crap....grow up! Posted at 12:19PM on Mar 22nd 2007 by gel

Don't get too upset.
The boys are just trying to raise some titters.
What do you think T MZ stands for?

Winona is a great actress.
And she has a face that reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments