Perper: Anna's "Anus Is Unremarkable"

3/26/2007 2:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Composite of Smith and PerperAlong with the list of nine drugs found in her system, Anna Nicole Smith's autopsy report also bizarrely reveals that her "anus is unremarkable."

In the eight page report obtained by TMZ, Dr. Perper describes, in detail, the condition of Anna's body.

The report lists every mark on Anna's body, even tattoos. Smith's body art included the words "Daniel" and "Papas," a pair of red lips, a Playboy bunny, a combination of a Christ head, a bible, a naked women's torso and a smiling Marilyn Monroe among others.

On a positive note, Anna's fingernails and toenails were both listed as "clean."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

starbright

Before people get carried away and assume the worst maybe they should educate themselves a bit.I recall when my husband died and I had my first chance to read the autopsy report and under some categories of the anatomy were the words"unremarkable".I too at first wondered what that meant,I wondered if it was just,that couldn't tell if there was a problem or something else so I asked the coroner about it."Unremarkable" is normal medical terminology used in autopsy reports within *certain parts of the anatomy when no abnormalities are found.

Bill

What does this mean? I dont understand..... what was wrong with her anus??

trish

YOU ARE BEYOND RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL.

Michelle

You have just crossed the line. From a site to view breaking news to a site with no regard for humanity and a prime example of the scumbags that wish to profit from this tragedy.

What a..

What the heck is meant by "unremarkable"?

Caroline

I don't really understand this post. Were we expecting there to be something remarkable about it?

Traycee

What the f&*%?!

jane smith

WTF are you telling us that for. Why did Dr. Pepper tell us that?

misterdirk

YEP, THAT WENT TOO FAR. DELETE THIS "STORY".

Long Dong Silver

I concur. New low. Pitiful, TMZ

WTF

I would need to see proof

dRc

well, its good to know that her anus is in good shape! why would we as a public need to know all that......?

Catherine

Hey, TMZ, GET A LIFE! THE ENDING OF THAT FIRST SENTENCE IS TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE AND UNNECESSARY! TMZ IS TRASH!

We all know you are severely disappointed that the news conference this morning wasn't more sensational... TMZ is pathetic! Go back to your "sources" at The National Enquirer and Star magazine, at least they are entertaining.

Christmas

The DR. was saying ever thing about her and probably said this. He was on MSNBC and said a bunch more stuff. He said that if they had taken her to the hospital they would have saved her.

trish

to the sad jerk who created the howard website.....get a life and stop advertising your site on the blogs.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments