Slim-Fast on Anna's Death Nightstand

3/26/2007 7:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithSeminole detectives found Slim-Fast on Anna Nicole Smith's night table in the Hard Rock Hotel room where she died.

According to a scene investigation report released by the Broward County Medical Examiner, Smith, a spokesman for the weight loss supplement TRIMSPA, had nicorette gum, Tamiflu and several cans of soda on her night table next to the diet drink.

In the document, there is no mention of TRIMSPA products being anywhere in the room.

Interested

Still, if anyone who was "Anna sitting" in the Hotel room would have "strapped on some balls" and called 911 regardless what she may have mumbled, we wouldn't be discusing this right now. She said she didn't want to go to the hospital.....was she even able to speak? If she was having chest pains, would they all be playing phone tag.....I think not!!
No doubt it was an overdose, but one of the so called "Anna sitters" could have saved her.

Your'e Fired!

...I don't understand all the HOOPLA, So she lost the weight she wanted with TRIMSPA and she maintained with Slimfast.....Nothing too difficult to understand here?!?!
....TRIMSPA, was probally only effective when it had EFEDRA (spelling uncertain) in it.
But since it is a banned substance now, I don't know what they use.....The banned substance caused heart damage......Hummmmmmmmm?!?!

Jay

WHAT??? Trim-Spa doesn't work??? Oh my gosh...are you telling me that this totally PLASTIC WOMAN was a phony? Seriously...Are you REALLY saying that she went from a size 20 to a size 2 and it WASN'T TRIM-SPA THAT DID IT FOR HER?

I am shocked...

tiny

17. Anna really committed FRAUD against Mr. & Mrs. Trimspa!! LOVE IT! Maybe they will sue the estate and Howard K. Stern!

Posted at 7:42PM on Mar 26th 2007 by Larry Fan

Now that's funny! I'd like to see them both being interviewed now and talking how great HKS was and ANS. Heck after she showed up at that awards thing (I don't even know what it was because I never followed her only have been seeing it in clips now) all drugged up saying 'TRIMSPA BABY" I certainly would never take it, I would have been afraid I would wind up acting like that!

The Coroners results does not mean she was not murdered. She died from an Overdose, who administered the Drugs?

People that have knowledge of Severely Drug Addicted People know that when they are sick from high fever etc., they never take their Drugs. Just think for yourself, if you had 105 degree fever you would be delirious, would you need to take or want to take anything that would make you high?

Howard K. Stern was the only living witness of Daniel's death, Berkhead testified that Stern gave her drugs in rehab and Stern gave her his drugs prescribed in his name. So on and so on

So What!!!

Please let it alone. Most of you can't stand it because Peper didn't blame it Stern. I think there are really some sick people on these blogs. I hope this will come to an end soon.
Let ANS rest in peace. I can't believe the people that are mad because HKS was not charged. ANS was a very strong woman and she knew exactly what she wanted and how to get it.

tiny

24. Could Howard K. Stern be charged for defrauding Trimspa? Anyone know?? He was with her every second and he knew she was using these other drugs to lose weight.

Posted at 7:55PM on Mar 26th 2007 by Larry Fan

Boy I hope so but I'm sure he will give the same pat answer he's given for everything else, "I never saw her...."

Debi

TMZ why are you allow people to to use such profanity #66

And now what does Anna's dear freind Mr. Pres of TrimSpa say to all this?
Where's MO I want to hear his story in full, come on someone interview MO!

tiny

Absolutely Gross Negligence!!!

Posted at 8:11PM on Mar 26th 2007 by Just say NO to HKS

I second that.

Clau

GIVE ME A BREAK, WHERE ARE YOU?????????????

Just wanted to say, see? you told us so !

Daddy Dearest

Go to CNN Larry King Live 9:00PM and 12:00pm

Hal

shiksas - You are disgusting!

carol ard

Trimspa is a big laugh ..Even their spokesperson stashed it in the garage and bought slimfast!

JJ

Poor ANS. Anyone struggling with benzodiazepines or sleeping pills problems, including strange symptoms can checkout www.benzo.org.uk. It saved my life. Lots of good studies and help links.

clownpuppy

Why can no one be charged for not getting her help immediately, instead of 1 hour later?

Also how can anyone think that HKS should have Dannilynn and can take care of her? If all his supporters are correct (which I vehemently disagree with) he did not insist that ANS go to the hospital, he did not physically try to carry her, he did not call 911 and obviously since "stars" can get anything he did not even get a REAL physician to come to the room to care for her. And people think he is capable of taking care of and raising a baby? He did not even carry Dannielynn properly on his way to take the DNA test and did anyone see a diaper bag.

He is evil and scum. If this is the end of this saga there is something seriously wrong with this country. HKS admitted during the body custody hearing he gave Anna meds, now he doesn't and she self medicates self.

He was always right up her butt, except when he went to "get food and drink" for Daniel, on the Larry King show right after Daniels death, and on the day she died.

I thought originally that Moe and Taz went to pick up people from the airport and when they returned HKS was still at the Hard Rock and left shortly after they returned telling them Anna wanted to sleep then he proceeded to the boat, but then got a call at 12:15

Yet supposedly Taz called Mo at 12:30 and then when Mo got to Hotel he called hotel lobby, they called 911 and that was 1:43

Nothing in this case is making sense, except that this death (and Daniels) were anything except accidental