Heather Mills: Out on a Limb

3/29/2007 4:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Armed with two artificial legs in hand, prosthetic pirouetter Heather Mills ankled away from her busy "Dancing with the Stars" training to visit a Beverly Hills clinic, although it's unknown who's footing the bill.

It's nice to see that if the pedestrian soon-to-be-ex Mrs. Paul McCartney happens to lose her fake appendage while doing the Cha Cha, she has ample backup.

Break a leg, girl!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

big joe

i think she is great leave her alone.

Neighbor

Sometimes I answer to -- I LEAN !!

Kristina

Doesn't she have a bag? Does anyone else think its odd that these apendages are always being toted around without a tote? its just weird.

carol

I am sick to death of seeing this woman all over the news. She is a gold digger who is looking to improve her tarnished image in America that she received in England. She can dance her way back to the UK as soon as possible. Oh and by the way, she is NOT an inspiration to the disabled. She is a media pig.

Vain

For some reason that just looks freaky to me.

Giggles

Come on.....she's a gold digger, but civilized societies consider these leg jokes to be in very bad taste. Do you know what that is? Grow up.

A

I hate this b*tch -- and yes, before the rhetoric starts, I think that she is a golddigger --- she does NOT need $20k+ A DAY to survive... and if she is ssuch a god d*mn wonderful humanitarian, she would donate 50million to her charities.

she is NOT a star -- I wish, wish, wish, that she had been voted off this week -- but good news, I can sit and wish, wish, wish that her leg flies off - or flops off.

Great Dane

I'm glad to see she's EMBRACING her handicap....but doesn't anyone else think its ODD to have her being so BLATENT about it? Who walks around in the street holding two SPARE legs?

God bless her for not sitting in a wheel chair and feeling sorry for herself, but this is a bit over the top......

GINA

DOESNT AMERICA REMEMBER THE HORRIBLE THINGS SHE SAID ABOUT SIR PAUL WHEN THEY SPLIT UP?????? VOTE HER OFF THE SHOW AND THROW HER BACK IN THE OCEAN.......BTW, SHE LOOKS DISCUSTINGLY SKINNY IN THOSE DANCING OUTFITS...

OMG

get out of the USA
you dirty Goldigger

TeddyP

This waste of space owes everything to Paul and her missing leg. She contributes nothing to society...wait that sounds like someone else that TMZ worships Hmmm. Stories about no-talents continue to dominate this site.

Tired and Ready for A Nap

Great Dane, I'm with you. Talk about SCREAMING for attention. I would think that putting them in a bag or carrier would help prevent them from being dropped or damaged. She seems to be really going out of her way to get the US sympathy. I have no sympathy for her. I think it's great what she's doing on the show by giving those with disabilities a positive image. But for her personally? None whatsoever.

Legless In Seattle

Girl..Break a leg...The other leg...Nyahahahahah

Bet he smells

Call me skeptical.....but she never flaunted her handicap....before she was digging for gold.

At least then she had some class......now she is kicking up her heels, hoping that her leg flies off for sympathy.....NO SYMPATHY HERE....JUST A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN

Legless In Seattle