Spade on Charity: What Would Clooney Do?

4/3/2007 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Spade gave ten bucks to a homeless guy yesterday -- because of George Clooney.

The comedian, surprised to find paparazzi on his Taco Bell run, said that Clooney "is always photographed giving money to homeless people."

Spade then flipped through a wad of cash and handed the beggar a $10 bill, saying, "Ten dollars here gets you dinner for a year."

The homeless man must have imagined an extra zero on the bill -- he told cameras Spade gave him a hundred bucks!

tk

By the way: Scary Spice had a baby girl.......will Eddie Murphy finally fess up? Wow TMZ...I can't believe you're not all over this by now...........

tk

Green is the New Pink

I knew D.Spade had a heart in there........

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

HEY DAVID, YOU'RE A C-LIST CELEBRITY. YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THE GUY A DOLLAR BILL. YOU WILL NEED THAT $9.00 DESPERATELY SOMEDAY SOON!

Nance

How Sweet... not go in there and apply for a job.....:)

Daddy Dearest

Spade got all this press to $10.00. That is a man the can get the most out of his money!
HA! HA! HA!

RASCAL

big deal my family and i do that all the time for the homeless and we are not mega rich and he gets photo graphed for that.

Vigilante Justice

Dave Spade is getting sexier by the minute.....go Dave !

ohnoudient

Why couldn't he just give him the $10 and shuddup? Why the "you can eat for a year" comment? But anyone that would give to the homeless in front of a camera really isn't giving for the sake of giving someone in need. Did he really need the publicity that bad? Don't care for his little ass anymore.

Linda

WOW, A whole ten dollars. I hope he could afford it. I would hate to see David miss a meal. Homeless people are still human; they do need to eat. Thank you so much for the ten bucks; That should go a long way.

Bring it on!

Awwww, David's soooo sweet!

joanne

wtg Dave, thanks for the laugh.

Mario

Ok he gave the guy 100 dollars, and just threw the $10 dollar comment referring to Taco Bell....Anyone think of that????

Snarksnarksnark

He should have kept the sarcastic comments to himself. But for the grace of God goes him. What an asshole!!!

Erin

I don't know why everyone is being so negative. It's none of our business if David Spade gave him $10 or $100. I'm betting that he gave him $100, and he is just being modest. But either way, I think he was very cool in how he handled the situation. It has to be quite awkward to have to deal with people filming you while you are doing something as casual as making a trip to Taco Bell. David Spade is great! I love the ShowBiz Show - one of the funniest shows around!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments