Stern's Girl Rocks On

4/8/2007 4:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Howard Stern's fiancée Beth Ostrosky waited a long time to get engaged to the shock jock, so she's flaunting her engagement ring big time. The model girlfriend and riotous radio host got engaged this past Valentine's Day, and Howard treated Beth to a beautiful 5.2-carat diamond ring.

According to OK! Magazine, Ostrosky's ring recently made a list of biggest celebrity engagement rings, coming in at #2, behind Rebecca Romijn's 6-carat sparkler, given to her by actor Jerry O'Connell.

When Ostrosky found out about her silver medal finish she joked to OK! staffers that she should have been given a first place standing because, "mine is worth more. Rebecca's ring is only a yellow diamond."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Huge Stern Fan

Awww I love Howard and Beth! They both deserve eachother and I wish them nothing but the best. Also I really can't see Beth saying something catty like that but if she did it's all in good fun. Congrats guys!!!

Daddy Dearest

Beth I want to give it to you good long and hard. Howard is it OK with you? :-)

Daddy Dearest

I still think you look like a horse!! Heeeeeee!

varrick

Does she look like a horse or is this just my imagination?

anon

This girl was on the view and she came off as a complete idiot. She deserves Howard, they can be stupid together.

Jim

Chuck Varrick ,
Come on man she is WAY hot. Just because the CLONES tell you to say crap about Howard and Beth doesn't mean you have to. By the way, I'd love to see your "Pig" of a wife, asswipe. Go listen to your very low rated show. O&A 23rd place in NYC, HaHaHa.

Riley Martin

Beth O is a nice lady. She does a lot for the North Shore animal league, but she still looks like Mrs. Ed to me!

Movie Ticket Buyer

Only a yellow diamond?? Beth!! You poor thing, a yellow diamond is considered "Fancy" and is much more expensive than the white diamond. Poor thing, you're still second

JC

Wow, Howard did pretty good, Beth is very beautiful. good luck

RP

Eeeeek! Butterface!!!!

LStoner

What a dumb@ss comment about she should be first place. Doesn't she know canary yellow diamonds are actually worth more!

shirliana

BETH, YOU COULD HAVE DONE ALOT BETTER IN PICKING YOUR MAN... I DON'T KNOW, BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE IS SO UGLY AND ** FOUL MOUTH***.

Alison Stern

How very high school of Beth to say something so tacky. Remember at the end of the day Rebecca gets to go home to Jerry (yum) and you get old Big Bird!

Very Miami Beach dahhling comment.

Alison (now very rich) Stern

Hal

Some women will stoop that low! Perhaps she deserves that imbecile.

Boo Hoo

Does anyone remember the cartoon Underdog? Howard's fiancee reminds me of Underdog's girlfriend, "Sweet Polly Pure Bread".

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments