Birkhead and Stern Hug it Out

4/10/2007 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a remarkable twist, the onetime arch rivals Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead hugged each other outside the courtroom.

Before hugging, Stern said Birkhead was welcome to come to the house and spend as much time with baby Dannielynn as he wanted.

Please God help her

KAY
are you a total tard..
he wouldnt want to live there...
his life is in the states..
JESUS
LET IT GO

Dawn Day

Damn straight Larry can spend as much time as he wants with her!!

C. in Manassas

He'd BETTER let Larry come over "and spend as much time with Dannielynn as he wants" !!! He's freakin' Father!! Go Larry - Go Larry - Go, Go, Go Larry!!

Jett's mom

What an incredbile show of class Howard...I am so sorry for the pain I know that you must be feeling right now....

Jackiemichele

How is Howard being a stand up guy? A stand up guy would have said out right that he knew he wasn't the father and would have never signed the birth certificate. And wouldn't act like this child's father needed an invite to see her.

No, if Howard was a stand up guy would would have allowed this to happen...oh say when the kid was born.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

LARRY SHOULD TAKE THAT BABY , ITS HIS , AND HE WILL

RAISE THAT BABY IN A WARM LOVING HOME .

DONT WORRY HOWARD K STERN WILL BE OUT OF

DANNIELYNN LIFE IN SEVERAL MONTHS , HE WILL

BE IN COURT ......

Crystal

I am glad they can work past their differences ,that baby deserves all the love in the world!

tba

good for birkhead; however, I don't think he realizes the headaches he'll have in the future.

CE

Get real, how can HK$ give someone permission to access to a house that is not his . . . in fact, they are fighting to kick his ass out.

rrichard

I heard Larry and Howard are the hottest new couple in Hollywood and will raise the little tyke together! Anna was really just the carrier of thier spawn!

Attractive?

TMZ you have been lying. Virgie said that she is just glad that her granddaughter will be safe now. And that she justs wants to be a GRANDMOTHER. Once again you lie. How much is Snake and Co. paying you to trash her.

TruthSeeker

Howard K Stern is a MAN! I loved his comments, his sincere comments and for the first time, I saw him as I believe he's intended for us to see... someone who cared deeply for Anna, Daniel and Dannielynn.

My apologies to Howard for any prior less than positive comments.

Jan

I think both the men now in this lil girls life will see to it that she is well taken care of..
I think we should all let it go now..and let this family raise this child in as much privacy as she poosible can be raised in.

Go hug your lil girl Larry..WooHooo!!