I'm Gonna See My Baby Tonight!!!

4/10/2007 7:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry BirkheadLarry Birkhead told TMZ he plans to contact Howard K. Stern in the next hour and take him up on his offer made during the news conference to see Dannielynn -- and he'd like to see her this evening.

Ron Rale, Howard's longtime friend/lawyer, says "Howard has already called Larry's hotel twice since the hearing to ask him to come over tonight, but hasn't been able reach him." Rale adds, "Howard not only wants Larry, but Larry's entire family that is in the Bahamas to come over this evening to start getting to know Dannielynn."

Rale adds Howard wants Larry to come over as much as possible to make the transition. Sources say the transition will probably take between two and four weeks. Rale says Howard has been in contact with professionals to obtain advice on how to transition in the healthiest way for Dannielynn.

Rale says Howard wants Larry to know, if he gets the overture through TMZ, to give him a call, STAT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TIA

I think Larry and his family should go see the baby.
I'd bring an attorney with me though.

Linn

Anna died of a TOXIC overdose of drugs. However, she would be alive today had the enabler/s NOT enabled. I think the Seminole Indian Police Department’s investigation into her death is an embarrassment to America…I also think that’s why they refuse to release any report for public scrutiny. I’d love to see the Seminole Police reports of people prosecuted for casino cheating, public intoxication, etc. Please email your concerns to Florida’s Attorney General and to Florida’s Governor as well, just go to their websites and fill out your complaint, to once and for all offer justice to Anna Nicole Smith. Hopefully the enablers will soon be brought in for strong questioning, answering questions about the surroundings of Anna’s death and exactly the parts they played leading up to it.

crimdellacrim

that's hot!

love what about brian

I WANT TO GO TOO!

NuZu

I hope that they are not taking advice from Dr. Eronvich. I bet they are hoping to keep Dannielynn long enough to get the drugs out of her system!

TOGO

What are you up to Ron $$$Rale? Whatch out Larry...do drink nothing if offered

Just me??

Thank you so much Howard you are a class act

Leech

Why not? Howard is staying in a house he doesn't own with a baby that's not his. Talk about balls!

Karen S.

Seven Months Late!!!!!

love what about brian

i can console howard!

Mary Toothman

So happy this is working out for Danielynn and that she will get to meet her aunts, uncle and Nephews and Niece.

lily

Long overdue reunion - Howard Stern has cheated Larry out of months of joys and memories with his little girl! I hope Howard Stern has nothing to do with or no contact with that little girl over the years.

NuZu

Please note that HKS is doing this kind gesture only after losing!

woozie

Ha Ha Ha Larry you don't know what you are in for.

You just ruined your life.

What if you don't get any money? Then Larry will get to see what most single moms go through

Greedy Lawyers Suck

Larry REMEMBER you are the one invited to stay at the Horizon's, kick Howard out and if you feel like invite him over to visit your daughter.

WHAT a cruet sick man you are Howard!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments