$$$ Issue Lingers Between Birkhead and Stern

4/10/2007 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dannielynn could be a very rich little girl, especially if her ship comes in on the Marshall estate to the tune of $423 million. The question -- who should administer the trust?
Birkhead and Stern
According to Anna's will, Stern was supposed to be the trustee for Daniel in the event she died. Obviously, Anna didn't bank on Daniel dying before her, and there were no provisions made for Dannielynn. This is the stuff court cases are made of. Whoever administers the trust -- could earn 3% in trustee fees each year, and that comes to $12.6 million.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Linn

It's a great day for baby and loving daddy! Poor Howard... looks like he might take a dose of his own medicine?

no pervs allowed

let virgie do it,,,

PrettyIrishWoman

No way should Howard K. Stern administer anything connected with Dannielynn.

TOGO

Howard always had it planned out ...is TMZ suprised?

Chaos

Larry should decide who should do it.

Boo Hoo

If I were Howard I would go right now directly to Anna's grave and stand over it and bow my head as if I were telling her I tried. What a photo op. That might even have some people feel sorry for him. I can't believe he didn't think of that. Anyone got his number?

Caroline

As much as I dislike Stern, realistically he has been doing Anna Nicole Smith's business for years and MAY be the best individual to continue doing so...I would sure as hell have a very good lawyer draw up any contract between Birkhead and Stern IF Birkhead decided to go that way...perhaps a much smaller percentage with most of Stern's salary being fed back to a trust fund for the baby would and should be the scenario and they can then have Stern put his 'money' where is mouth is so to speak and do what is in the best interests of the child as well as himself. I would watch this guy like a hawk however.

jess

Howard should do it. Thats who anna wanted to do it and who she trusted

Wicked

Give Larry his baby and his baby's money and everyone else shvt up and leave him alone. He deserve money. He can spend it anyway he wants. Buy his whole family mansions if he wants. No way he will blow through all that cash.

Now I'm selling my BF's tools, going to the Trashy store here in L.A. Buy me some high, high heels and some sexy clothes and I am going to wake at the airport for my new man Larry to come home and catch my eye.
I'll see you all in the tabloids. Wish me luck.

I'm getting me a piece of it all.

adrlau

DON'T DO IT LARRY, YOU'LL NEVER BE RID OF THAT SNAKE IN THE GRASS!!!!! GET A SPINE LARRY, SPEAK UP, BUT WAIT UNTIL YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING......CONGRATS TO YOU & YOUR BABY!!!!

Sebastian

Larry's obviously not in this for money since he requested paternity tests before the baby's birth. Anna never got any of the Marshall millions and I really doubt Dannielynn will, either. No doubt, she'll never see a penny of that money. This isn't about money. It's about a dad who wants his daughter. And that's the way it should be.

my own damn opinion

hk$ should be removed from having anything to do what-so-ever pertaining to Dannielynn BIRKHEAD................do NOT let him handle anything financial or otherwise Larry...................let him ROT where ever he ends up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where's bunny bonnie ??????????????
hanging over her dead body ???????

monique

There's too much speculation about the money. This thing has been dragged out in court for years. Do you think the Marshall family is going to be willing to give up that kind of money to Larry and Dannilyn without a fierce fight?

Larry's wealth will come from interviews, pictorials and perhaps a book/movie deal about this whole sordid mess.

Sue

Larry should be incharge of the estate and lawyers of his chose
Howard needs to seperate himself from this situation

JJason

Anna would have wanted Howard to take care of everything as he did during their relationship. He took care of anything that was "above her head." (With all due respect to Anna, because I like her very much, about everything requiring that kind of intellect was above her head.) Howard has worked endlessly at Anna's direction on the Marshall law suit, her network contracts, etc. He should get something for his work despite the public's opinion of him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments