Virgie Arthur Not Going Away

4/10/2007 4:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Virgie ArthurVirgie Arthur just said "All I care about and all I ever cared about was the safety of Dannielynn."

Arthur also proclaimed she "looks forward to working" with Larry. Her lawyer said it's in Dannielynn's best interest in maintaining a relationship with Arthur.

Her attorney suggested that Arthur would seek dual guardianship with Birkhead.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tik

Virgie:
This has nothing to do with you. GET lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonja

it would be over my dead body if i were larry--but then larry seems to be nicer then i!

Maria

Get off their back!!!! Leave Dannielynn ALONE!!!

no way

Get a life lady! Larry keep her away from that baby unless you want her to end up like the rest of Virgies kids! All she sees is dollar signs!

Lee

PLEASE DO NOT LET THAT LADY HAVE ANY KIND OF RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS BABY, MY GOD LOOK WHAT HAPPEN TO ANNA I DON'T THINK ANYBODY WANTS THE SAME THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS POOR CHILD.

CK

Get over yourself woman!

~~333~~~

Damn I was rooting for Howard..Oh well I guess...It was a fanstasy that he only imagine would have happened with Anna and him...Maybe they were both on drugs at the same time!

CMS

Congratuations Virgie!! You looked beautiful today and reminded me alot of Anna.

C Green

She is an idiot. She wasn't a mother to Anna Nicole, why would she want to be a mother now. What a joke. No judge in his/her right mind would give that old, poor lady from Texas that baby girl!

slb

She also said "ALL I WANT TO DO IS BE A GRANDPARENT". So TMZ...back off.

One step closer Dannielynn back to America. And thank you Bahama's for helping her get home.

I'm sorry...can't feel sorry for Howard. He brought this all on himself along with Anna.

sheilah

shut the f*** up u fat sick cow.........

D

Anna's gonna roll over in her grave, pop out and bitch smack that mother of hers

Ida Clair

Of course she isn't going to go away...that baby is worth a lot of money. I wonder if she has a new boyfriend or husband that likes 'em young....

This woman should stop embarrassing herself and crawl back under her rock.

gem

She shouldnt get the opportunity to ruin another life

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments