Justin Dials Britney's Digits

4/12/2007 8:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Timberlake was worried about Britney after all – so worried that he called her a while back to make sure she was all right, he says.

"I called her because I worried about her," he said at a press day for "Shrek the Third," which was also, awkwardly, attended by Cameron Diaz, Justin's most recent ex, reports People. According to Justin, Britney's on the right track: "She's a great woman, I'm rooting for her. [It] seems like she's getting everything under control now."

Meanwhile, Britney is officially denying rumors that she's got the hots for Los Angeles Lakers forward Luke Walton, telling photogs that it's actually her cousin Alli who's crushing on Luke.

Brad to Angie: Show Shiloh Some Love!

Did Brad Pitt really escape with daughter Shiloh to send Angelina a message that she's not giving their biological baby enough love? That's what Life & Style is reporting in its new issue, though the couple's rep denies any preferential treatment or rift.

The magazine says that after Angie came back from Vietnam, Brad noticed that she "appeared to forget" about Shiloh while she lavished affection on the adopted kids, Maddox, Zahara, and the newest addition, Pax. What's more, family insiders claim that it's mainly Brad that takes care of Shiloh.

According to Life & Style, Brad got so fed up that he packed a bag and ditched Angie and the rest of the brood to stay in their Los Feliz home while Angie stayed in the Hollywood Hills.

Jacko Goes Bargain Basement on Neverland

Michael Jackson could be selling his personal playground/estate Neverland for the low, low price of $20 million, after asking $50 million several years ago. According to Page Six, "distressed-debt guru" Bill Huff is in "serious negotiations" to buy the property at the bargain price. The estate includes a zoo, movie, theater and amusement park, though Huff plans to tear it all down and develop the land. Jacko's reps deny the story.

Party Favors: Madonna Planning to Adopt Again? ... Did Travolta Ditch "Today" for Cruise ... Rutgers Women to Appear on "Oprah"

The Angelina-Madonna adopted baby race continues: Madonna is returning to Malawi, reports Life & Style, where she adopted little David Banda last fall – and she may be coming back with another kid sometime soon. Madonna's rep denies another adoption, but confirms that Madge is going to Africa. ... John Travolta isn't doing the "Today" show with the rest of his castmates from "Hairspray" this summer, only "Good Morning America" – and an insider tells FOX News that he's still miffed over Matt Lauer's infamous "glib" interview with Tom Cruise last year. Travolta's rep says it's just because "GMA" asked first. ... The Rutgers University women's basketball team will be on "Oprah" today, live via satellite, to talk about Imusgate and being called "nappy-headed hos" by the talk-radio host. MSNBC dropped Imus yesterday.

Stef

Thanks Janet. It does make her seem like she resents her own child. Obviously I don't know that because I'm not Angelina and don't know how she feels. But the way she uses her kids through the media to make sure everyone knows all the charity work and such she does, I assume since Shiloh is her biological child, she doesn't feel being seen with her will help her humanitarian causes.
I'm waiting on a person using anonymous for a name to tell me where to find pictures of Angelina holding Shiloh....so I could be wrong.

showers of Blessings

Please read the article carefully. The magazine used "insider", "sources", how much credence can you give to this article?

"Insiders", "sources" mean NAMELESS, NONEXISTENT, FACELESS.

Isnt there some confidentiality agreement ?

Is "life and style" mag the same as National Enquirer?

June

I agree there's something very fishy about Angelina, why not have another kid with Brad? Was having Shiloh a stunt to keep Brad and to prove how womanly she is? Seems like it. My money says Brad''ll take off with Shiloh and raise her himself before the kid is 2 and Angelina will pull Mia Farrow and adopt and adopt for as long as she can afford the nannies, cleaning ladies, and cooks to actuallyy take care of the children. At least Brad won't have to fight for custody.

Zanie

I JUST FEEL ANGELINA ARE USING THESE KIDS AS SOME KIND OF TROPHY OR SELF PERMOTION??????? SHE DOESNT SEEM LIKE THE MOTHERING TYPE, SHE SEEMS COLD TO ME.....SHES NOT TAKING THE TIME TO ENJOY EACH CHILDS STAGES AND GROWTHS IN LIFE....BRAD SEEMS TO BE IN SO MUCH MORE TOUCH WITH THE CHILDREN, ANGELINA IS DISTANT..........................................ON THE RUTGER WOMEN, GET OVER IT, MY GOD GET OVER IT.........WHEN IS BIG AL AND ST. JACKSON GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO THE DUKE LACROSS PLAYERS, THEY ASKED JACKSON THIS ON CNN AND HE DANCED ALL AROUND IT THE QUESTION AND WOULD NOT COMMITT HIMSELF TO SAYING HE WOULD APOLOGIZE!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE!!! BRING BACK IMUS MSNBC!!!!!!

sheila

I use to be one of Angie biggest fans and defenders, while Life and Style is a tabloid(one of the worst) they simply built a story using angies own words from that elle interview. What she said was the following:

"The world has this opinoin about the difference, then you wonder if there is a difference, In fact I found the opposite. I think I feel much more for Madd and Zee because they are survivors, they came through so much. In some ways they're are strangers because they had this life before me. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born, I have less inclination to feel for her. I have to do the opposite of what I expected! I met my kids when they were six months they came with a personality. A newborn really is this......."

Blob? I suggest as she pauses.

"I am conscious that I have to make sure I don't igonore her needs just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

That quote is wrong on so many levels, the first thing I thought was that she was misquoted, but she never said she was. What does she mean by feel, IF feel means sympathy then I can understand in a way, that she has sympathy for her adopted kids, vulnerable ....if she means that as minority children they will face certain things that Shiloh won't then I can understand in a way. If that is what she meant in those instances then she should clarify. In my opinion Shiloh is just as vulnerable as her adopted kids, all the attention and expectation thrown on her leaves her vulnerable in a way that mad, zee,pax will never be. Angelina should feel for Shiloh as well, have sympathy for Shiloh as well, what kind of a person/mother who carries a baby for 9 months has to remind herself to feel for her child. It seems too me she is so worried that about her adopted kids being treated differently, that she makes up for it, but where does that leave Shiloh. Why would she even say such a thing so publically, Shiloh will one day read this quote, if they have a good relationship, I sure she will laugh, if they are issues then these words uttered by her mother will come back to bite Angie in the ass.

When Angie adopted Maddox and Zahara, they were over 6 months, they are not going to remember a thing about being in an ophranage, but I am sure they will be reminded about it and there strengh by their mother. Where does that leave Shiloh? In my opinion Madd and Zahara are just as privlidged as Shiloh. OK maybe 6 months short..lol.
This quote made me question alot of things about Angelina. It seems she really does play favorites between her adopted kids and Shiloh, and that is wrong, she should feel for all of her kids equally.

This women clearly perfers adoption, there is nothing wrong with that. Then why did she choose to have Shiloh, because of Brad? I don't know her personally but that quote caused me to pause regarding being a fan and supporting her. It is obvious Brad loves Shiloh, I hope I am wrong regarding Angelina but something about her seems off. She took Zahara to Vietnam to meet pax and left Shiloh at home, didn't she just leave Shiloh , Zee, Mad to go to darfur, i could understand maddox being there but why leave Shiloh and take Zee. Somehow this life and style story might not be that far from the truth.

whateveryousay

Sweeps Month is over Oprah. and it shows!!

Debbie

I feel very sorry for Shiloh.

concerned citizen

That's not the same photo you had of Angelina. TMZ are you changing photos again. MY, MY,MY What else is new!

Anisted

Angelina is really very strange for saying those things about her biological child in that interview. I thought that time it was post-partum depression. But hey wait, Shiloh has not yet turned 1 and she already adopted Pax. I don't disagree with her adopting as much as she wants because really with her money, she can save lives of unfortunate children. Thanks for that. But to do it even though she still has a very very young baby to shower with maternal love is really strange and twisted. She certainly has some issues that need to be resolved.

Although I really like the physical compatibility of Brad and Angelina, but that's just it. Sooner or later Brad would realize great sex is not all in a relationship. Maybe he is starting to realize it now more than ever. He did not go to Vietnam with Angelina to pick-up Pax. That means a lot.

I just have a question and hopefully some of you here would enlighten me. I really just don't know how the would the legalities in US would work in case Brad and Angelina would separate. Though they never married, what would happen to Shiloh. To whom will she has to stay according to US laws. Hopefully not with Angelina because that would really be sad for the very very beautiful yet pitiful child.

kt

Angelina is doing a good thing she is helping kids who have nothing. I dont think it matters if she adopts kids in the US or elsewhere, after all she does spend alot of time in other countries filming and im sure she only picks kids from places that are meaningful to her and where she embraced and appriciated the culture. I say this story is BS and i give her credit for all the GOOD she has done. Some of you need to stop looking at the bad and appriciate her for the good she does.

BeeRight

OK Oprah, now its time to tell it like it is. Last year you came down on Jamie Fox, I blieve Ludicres and several other rappers and stars regarding the foul and degrading language they used with one another and the songs they sang. Now its your turn to come down hard on them. Sharpton, Jackson, Obama and others are using Imus to set an example. Why did they not use there rapper buddies and others that call one another names along with their women. I say suspension for Imus. Use the incident to open dialogue to change the way we use our airwaves. I AM NOT A FAN OF IMUS, I HAVE HEARD HIS SHOW, HIS ACTIONS ON MANY ISSUES DEGRADING TO OTHERS. WHY HAVE THESE PEOPLE NOT PUSHED FOR CLEAN RADIO AIRWAVES BEFORE THIS. RAPP MUSIC TEACHES OUR CHILDREN THIS LANGUAGE. SOMEONE NEEDS TO START A PETITION AGAINST IT. OR PUT RAPP ON SATELLITE RADIO AND TV ONLY. THAT IS THE BIG PROBLEM HERE....
Trump can call Rosie Fat and Ugly, say Condaleeza Rice is Lazy where was her defence? Suspend Imus, let him apologize and repent as everyone in showbiz has done. All of these men mentioned has used Imus's format for their benefit. Now let him use this to benefit himself. He is trying to raise money for a charity. What are these guys doing besides using him?
Why not use the rappers as an example as they are on the airwaves hours daily singing these same words, belittling all women. Our daughters, children and brainwashing them at a young age. So why is this just as important issue. Imus, use your format on CBS to push to regulate Rap Music. All radio stations who play rap be thrown off the air. This is only fair.
Oprah I hope you give all the players a chance to speak as this is embarrasing to the white players as much as the blacks. They have to face their teammates daily knowing they all worked hard to get where they are today. It is a woman issue not only a black issue.
Lets hit the big problem, Rapp music and radio stations.
Whats the problem, too many people making money off of it? The very ones singing those words get up on the award shows and thank God. Is this not hypocritical?? I'm just confused as to why everyone waits to jump on Imus??

BeeRight

I HAVE SEEN PICTURES OF ANGELINA AND SHILOH TOGETHER. ITS NORMAL FOR ANY TO LOVE A BIOLOGICAL CHILD DIFFERANTLY THAN ADOPTED. NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY.
GIVE THEM SPACE AND ANGIE SLOW DOWN. THE CHILDREN YOU HAVE NEEDS YOU LOVE AND ATTENTION.
GIVE THEM SPACE. LEAVE THEM ALONE...
BRAD BE PATIENT. THIS WAS WHAT YOU LEFT JENNIFER FOR. SO ENJOY IT.

Funny Answers

Why no smart ass comments about Madonna getting another child??? This lady pretended to screw idols, made a fithy book of her sex lives and those of others, but now that she writes children books, acts like she is English, it is okay for her, not Angelina. Talk about hos!!!

mediawhore

Angelina thinks her daughter is a Blob because she is not responsible for taking care of her. If she had to make sure the blob was not choking, falling, and clean... my bet is she would not think of her as a blob!!

funny

Angelina is never photographed holding Shiloh???

Then who are the people bushing Angelina here when she was photographed in India, holding Shiloh and covering her with a blanket? You guys just conveniently forgot how hard you tried to prove that she just loves her biological kid at that time, didn't you?