Justin Dials Britney's Digits

4/12/2007 8:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Timberlake was worried about Britney after all – so worried that he called her a while back to make sure she was all right, he says.

"I called her because I worried about her," he said at a press day for "Shrek the Third," which was also, awkwardly, attended by Cameron Diaz, Justin's most recent ex, reports People. According to Justin, Britney's on the right track: "She's a great woman, I'm rooting for her. [It] seems like she's getting everything under control now."

Meanwhile, Britney is officially denying rumors that she's got the hots for Los Angeles Lakers forward Luke Walton, telling photogs that it's actually her cousin Alli who's crushing on Luke.

Brad to Angie: Show Shiloh Some Love!

Did Brad Pitt really escape with daughter Shiloh to send Angelina a message that she's not giving their biological baby enough love? That's what Life & Style is reporting in its new issue, though the couple's rep denies any preferential treatment or rift.

The magazine says that after Angie came back from Vietnam, Brad noticed that she "appeared to forget" about Shiloh while she lavished affection on the adopted kids, Maddox, Zahara, and the newest addition, Pax. What's more, family insiders claim that it's mainly Brad that takes care of Shiloh.

According to Life & Style, Brad got so fed up that he packed a bag and ditched Angie and the rest of the brood to stay in their Los Feliz home while Angie stayed in the Hollywood Hills.

Jacko Goes Bargain Basement on Neverland

Michael Jackson could be selling his personal playground/estate Neverland for the low, low price of $20 million, after asking $50 million several years ago. According to Page Six, "distressed-debt guru" Bill Huff is in "serious negotiations" to buy the property at the bargain price. The estate includes a zoo, movie, theater and amusement park, though Huff plans to tear it all down and develop the land. Jacko's reps deny the story.

Party Favors: Madonna Planning to Adopt Again? ... Did Travolta Ditch "Today" for Cruise ... Rutgers Women to Appear on "Oprah"

The Angelina-Madonna adopted baby race continues: Madonna is returning to Malawi, reports Life & Style, where she adopted little David Banda last fall – and she may be coming back with another kid sometime soon. Madonna's rep denies another adoption, but confirms that Madge is going to Africa. ... John Travolta isn't doing the "Today" show with the rest of his castmates from "Hairspray" this summer, only "Good Morning America" – and an insider tells FOX News that he's still miffed over Matt Lauer's infamous "glib" interview with Tom Cruise last year. Travolta's rep says it's just because "GMA" asked first. ... The Rutgers University women's basketball team will be on "Oprah" today, live via satellite, to talk about Imusgate and being called "nappy-headed hos" by the talk-radio host. MSNBC dropped Imus yesterday.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Huh?

I've seen people hold a bag of flour with more tenderness and caring.

JO the HO is one crazy mutton chop. No one with any sense would adopt dogs one after another, and this bitch does it with human beings. I hope Brad didn't adopt all those Benetton kids if he still has some smarts in the upper head than all the lower head.

Kate

"Wishful thinking. This person has so many different names she posts under"

Just because YOU do that doesn't mean everyone else does, psycho! Wishful thinking is the only name I've posted under in this thread but nice try! I found this thread a few days after it had been posted, otherwise I would have posted the links (pics of Angie and Shiloh) a long time ago when all the haters were asking for them!

"because if she used the same name all the time, Angelina could charge WISHFUL THINKING with stalking"

lol If stalkers were anything like me, no one would ever have anything to worry about. First of all, I live in Illinios so it would be pretty damn hard to "stalk" them if that's what I wanted to do. Second, how the hell do you consider defending them as being the same as "stalking" them??? What a retard!!!

"You have such venom inside you it must be consuming you"

Me??? Haha! Now that's funny considering YOU are the one who spends all day and night looking for blogs on Brangelina just so YOU can spew your venomous BS about them! I AM A FAN but what's YOUR excuse, bitch??? Let me guess, YOU HAVE NO LIFE OF YOUR OWN???

"Someone needs to get you to a psych ward. You one spooky, scary person"

Actually, YOU are the spooky, scary person who's life revolves around chinnifer manistons failed marriage!!! Yep, you have no life of your own so you live through her! Hell, if my life sucked as bad as yours I would at least pick someone more interesting to live my life through! Not some ugly old saggy big nosed, huge chin, leatherface loser like chinnifer!!!

"WISHFUL THINKING=Wish I looked like Jennifer"

Yea right, I'd kill myself!!! I WISH I looked like Angelina! She is absolutely beyond beautiful inside and out!

Posted at 9:57PM on Apr 13th 2007 by OMG

LaughingatBrangelina

The first two photos are the staged ones for money, not spontaneous shots.
The third photo was shot months ago. You have to consider ratio -- Angelina in India
holding Shiloh when the latter was an infant, as compared to the ceaseless flow of
photographs of Angelina with Maddox, and especially with Zahara. It truly doesn't add up; and it is quite a mystery.

joanne

If you look, I post a lot on this site. your pictures are still sad. You sound like sue.

Kate

Here are three pics of Angie holding Shiloh which were NOT staged and were taken at different outings. So I guess she loves Shiloh more than Brad since there is only 2 pictures of him holding her? pfft!

Huh?

LUFHSIW GNIKNIHT?

OR MS. UGLY

Kate

To 98. LUFHSIW GNIKNIHT, OMG and all your other personalities

Did you type the above post while having a epileptic seizure? Or did you forget to take your lithium?

Kate

Why was this post deleted FOR THE THIRD TIME? Whatever happened to freedom of speech???????????? TMZ sucks! You pick sides and whenever someone makes sense about a celebrity that YOU DON'T LIKE, YOU DELETE THEIR POSTS! I will continue reposting it and if I get deleted without letting me know WHY I will sue you!

Does the truth hurt that bad, losers? This post was between 95 and 96:Yea, and there is only 2 pictures of Brad holding Shiloh so does that mean HE doesn't love her either??? You people are ridiculous! Just because there aren't that many pictures of them holding Shiloh does NOT mean they don't love her. It just means the paps didn't get pictures of when they did hold her! Why, you ask? Well, BECAUSE THE PAPS DON'T LIVE WITH THEM YOU RETARDS!!! We don't know how they are at home. We only see what the
photographers are able to capture and we know Brad and Angie avoid them like the plaque! Especially when it comes to Shiloh! They all want pictures of Shiloh because they can get more money for those and Brad and Angie don't want to give them that! GOOD, the hell with the paparazzi! I bet most of the people who post negative BS about them are the paparazzi because they hate it when celebs don't co-operate with them! Well, the hell with them AGAIN! They need to go out and get REAL jobs and stay the hell out of people's business and lives! I'm glad I'm not famous because I know I'd be in jail by now for running half of them over with my SUV!!! I laugh so hard when I watch those shows about paps getting their asses kicked by celebs! I love it when they get cussed at, spit on and their camera's smashed over their heads! They get exactly what they deserve! So yea, I'm glad Brad and Angie don't give them what they want, which is, to take pictures of them ALL DAY AND NIGHT EVEN WHEN THEY'RE TAKING A SHIT!

MamaMe

Brad was wrong when he left his wife. Now he is paying the price for his infidelity. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Brad that's what you get. Life is not about freaky sex..you should have stayed with a wholesome woman with virtue instead of a husband stealing and boyfriend stealing ho who tounge kiss her biological brother and saw nothing wrong with it.. The handwritting was on the wall. What were you thinking Brad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7