Birkhead -- "Oooh Baby!"

4/18/2007 9:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The first photos have surfaced showing proud papa Larry Birkhead with his and Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, Dannielynn.

OK! has the exclusive shots and an interview with the L.A. based photographer, who last week was determined to be the biological father of the 7-month-old. Perhaps, you heard?!

In the mag, Birkhead reveals that just three days before Dannielynn's birth, Anna sent him an e-mail saying, "Don't fall in love again, I'd be a bit jealous." Interestingly, Birkhead states that contrary to what people may think, Anna's alleged lover, Howard K. Stern, has been "a great help" with baby D, but adds, "Howard did things for Anna that no one wanted to. I actually feel sorry for Howard."

As far as Anna's mother is concerned, Larry says Virgie's not his enemy. "If she wants to be a grandmother, she can be a grandmother, my mom wants to be a grandmother too, but I'm not going to sign a paper saying so, it's just not right." Read between the lines, please!

A custody hearing for Dannielynn is scheduled for Friday in the Bahamas. As for the photos, all proceeds from their sale will be put into a trust for Dannielynn.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Arlene

Larry May the lord Bless and keep you both she is truly a beautiful baby!

marisa

What a beautiful kid!
I'm not really a fan of anyone in this mess except Dannielyn. I hope her life will be happy.

Just Thinking

Well, it is about time! Congrats to both the baby and Larry. May you share in a life rich with good memories, many wonderful times, and come to love each other as father and daughter.

melbourne chiqa

Absolutely adorable! This case only proves that the truth WILL ALWAYS come out in the end! If Anna wasnt so drugged up 4 most of her miserable life, she'd actually have appreciated a father like Larry!!!!!

dan

>>Birkhead states that contrary to what people may think, Anna's alleged lover, Howard K. Stern, has been "a great help" with baby D, but adds, "Howard did things for Anna that no one wanted to. I actually feel sorry for Howard."

Larry,
how could you say this after watching those nanny interviews? Are you nuts?

So do you approve of the treatment Anna and your baby received from this man?

Now I see why Vergie needs to be involved.

Diana

He hasn't won many points in my book. He got a drug addicted woman pregant twice. This is not a sign of stability. He then fights for custody all the while, grumbling about the same addiction that was present when he was working to get Anna pregnant. I think he had dollar signs going off in his head all the while. After all he is the king of the photo press now, with no need to search for the pictures that make him money. He has found his source for life and you will never convince me that he didn't plan all of this. However, I am hoping that his love for this child will grow past his bad and very obvious decisions. He is showing some good judgment with Virgie. Don't forget America, he was working on a 1 million dollar deal for his story before he got paternity... this was negotiated by his previous attorney OPRI, who had a reason to produce the bill she did. This just disgusts me.... and opens the door to who Larry really is. I still wish this child the best with her real father.

justiceforall

DL IS SO BEAUTIFUL. BLESS YOU BOTH. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY LARRY. I DO NOT BLAME YOU FOR NOT SIGNING ANYTHING. STICK BY YOU GUNS, I READ THE 3 DEMANDS VIRGIE IS ASKING FOR-------------------SHE IS THE GRANDMOTHER NOT HER PARENT---------------SHE DOES DESERVE VISITATION BUT THAT'S ALL. THOSE 3 DEMANDS SMELL OF MONEY,MONEY,MONEY----------------THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. DL DOES NOT NEED THAT ALL SHE NEEDS IS A FAMILY WHO LOVES HER,SECURITY AND THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR HER. YOUR SISTER SEEMS LIKE A WONDERFUL PERSON-------------BET YOUR FAMILY CAN NOT WAIT TILL YOU AND DL GET STATE SIDE.. VIRGIR NEEDS TO STEP BACK OR SHE WILL BE SORRY SHE STOPPED LARRY FROM GETTING HIS BABY----------------SHAME ON YOU VIRGIE-LET GO AND GET A LIFE. YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK BAD. ,CONTROLLING AND FOOLISH-------------GO BACK TO TEXAS

Vivian Chapman

If Vergie gets to sign papers giving her money..so does your mother...bring her into court
that will put everything on an even playing field!!!!

fame ho

Beautiful......at last baby and father together.... DL is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet thing!

He screws Addicts

Poor little DannieLynn, Howard was the only SANE person in her life. Larry Birkhead and Vergie Arther are the golddiggers.

Karen

"Larry,
how could you say this after watching those nanny interviews? Are you nuts?

So do you approve of the treatment Anna and your baby received from this man?

Now I see why Vergie needs to be involved."

Umm or MAYBE he thinks ppl who get paid to make statements for whoever pay them cant be trusted...have ya t hought about that one?

He screws Addicts

He got a drug addicted woman pregant twice

Mary

DaniLynn is a beauty and Larry looks very happy. I think this will work out very well and
best of luck to them....
Larry never let her get into "showbiz"....

He screws Addicts

Larry Birkhead DISGUSTING

Aweeeeeeeeeee

These are just adorable, he looks so thrilled. So happy for you Larry and Dannielynne. I feel bad for Howard too. I really think he did love Anna and her Son and Dannielynne.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments